EDGE/analysts "PS4 not swaying 360ers, Xbone has more momentum"

#31656stoogePosted 9/7/2013 12:50:42 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
I always figured most of the supposed xbox fans who were going to the ps4 only next gen were just sony trolls.

Decide for yourself if that's accurate about me.

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/5086/1k4a.jpg

What does that prove? That you can use google image search?

Give me a min, I'll take a quick video as proof (I'm not going to pull all the games out again, but you'll be able to tell by where the 360 is sitting it's the same one).

Just post your gamer tag. Take me for example. I think theX1 is the least appealing console I've ever seen and that MS are now a blight on the industry. Here's my gamer tag with 74, 000 points on it to prove that I'm no Sony Pony (such a lame name by the way).

Stooge 656 (might not have a space)
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#32BS_InfinitePosted 9/7/2013 12:55:31 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
I always figured most of the supposed xbox fans who were going to the ps4 only next gen were just sony trolls.

You're claiming to have a ps3 with only two games? Yeah right that would be insanely frivolous. Especially since you could have gotten ME2 without a playstation
---
--
-
#33HENTAIDOJIPosted 9/7/2013 12:55:33 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
Stopped reading at "there will be less people willing to switch this time". What did we go back in time before the DRM, power advantage, and price advantage? Is this guy for real?

CoD crowd will decide.

CoD crowd already pay for Gold. Get DLC early. Get dedicated servers.

Choice is paying an $100 for a camera they can resell or an extra $50 for another online service and wait it out for the DLC on P2P.

Who are they gonna sell the Kinect to? Every Xbox One comes with one. Is that a joke?

PC owners. Replacements. Cheaper than buying a new console. Y'know things break.

I highly doubt the kinect that ships with Xbox One will be compatible with PC.

Well you never know. The first one was. Hackers gonna hack.

I once saw an animal with the head of a lion, but it had the body of a lion. It's nature. As Ian Goldblum once said "Life finds a way"
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#34kingrat2314Posted 9/7/2013 1:00:23 PM
I don't think I've seen a single topic on the Xbone board where an xbot actually quotes a link correctly. Even pro xbone articles, that make it sound like it's better than it is.
---
Tread lightly.
#3595_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 1:14:14 PM
656stooge posted...

Just post your gamer tag. Take me for example. I think theX1 is the least appealing console I've ever seen and that MS are now a blight on the industry. Here's my gamer tag with 74, 000 points on it to prove that I'm no Sony Pony (such a lame name by the way).

Stooge 656 (might not have a space)

My gamer score is only like 24000, because I don't even try to get achievements, I just play the game. For example, I think I only have like 450 for GTA IV, but I've played that game so much I'm surprised the disc hasn't exploded.

Same with BF3, I played that game way too much, and have like 700 points on it lol. The vid proves I own it, but I suppose gamertag would show games that I don't own as well on there.

Dark Redslayer

Here's my BF3 stats to show how much of my life I wasted on that game >.>

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Dark%20Redslayer/stats/170195920/xbox/

BS_Infinite posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

You're claiming to have a ps3 with only two games? Yeah right that would be insanely frivolous. Especially since you could have gotten ME2 without a playstation

I got the Ps3 in trade, along with a logitech wheel and playseat, for debt that was owed to me. It was either that or be owed money for the next 1000 years. I chose the PS3 (not that I was happy about it)

And the pic is slightly out dated, I now have Max Payne 3 and the last of us on PS3 as well. Getting GTA V on 360 though, because I don't have an HD TV to hook the PS3 too, and I'm not shifting my 360 out of my setup.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#36pblimp360Posted 9/7/2013 1:18:03 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Well, that's false. I'm a 360er and Ps4 swayed me.

Yeah right.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#3795_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 1:23:49 PM
pblimp360 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Well, that's false. I'm a 360er and Ps4 swayed me.

Yeah right.

You should look through a thread before you post, so you don't make a complete fool of yourself :/
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#38IzecPosted 9/7/2013 1:26:40 PM
What does that prove? That you can use google image search?

Fail.
---
No Text
#39Talk2DaHandPosted 9/7/2013 1:34:17 PM
JohnWall32 posted...

This, some have been swayed, but most are getting the One eventually. Xbox will win America again. This article is correct. Watch.
---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg
#40mrshowtime333Posted 9/7/2013 1:34:48 PM
Microsoft has had a steady weekly stream of positive news since E3.

Sony has basically said and done nothing since E3. They have nothing to bring to the table.

If not for MS huge PR misstep when revelaed, Sony would have zero going for it.

Basically what we are left with now are people whose feelings were so hurt in the beginning that they just sit on here and hate on the Xbox all day. Its not like that in the real world.

If you are taking each console at face value right now, IMO the Xbox is the choice. Because it has games. Sony just doesnt right now, and really their entire first year looks bleak game wise.

But like ive always said, peoples decisions only effect themselves, not me. If you want a PS4, great. If you want a Xbox, great.