EDGE/analysts "PS4 not swaying 360ers, Xbone has more momentum"

#51RedZakuPosted 9/7/2013 1:50:03 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Well you never know. The first one was. Hackers gonna hack.

I once saw an animal with the head of a lion, but it had the body of a lion. It's nature. As Ian Goldblum once said "Life finds a way"

What's so odd about seeing an animal with the head of a lion and the body of a lion? Wouldn't that just be a Lion?
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#5295_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 1:50:13 PM
pblimp360 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
You should look through a thread before you post, so you don't make a complete fool of yourself :/

I saw your image. What exactly does that prove?

You can game on a previous console and still have a bias against the brand now.And no one talks with such anger or bias as you do unless they have a strong bias. You're here day in and day out most of the time trying to put this system or it's fans down; who do you think you're fooling?

I'd actually have respect for you if you told the truth. This is just silly.

So you admit you were wrong, and that I was in fact a 360er that's gone PS4.

I accept your apology.

As for the rest, just because I dispute fallacies doesn't mean anything. Everyone has some Bias, but there is a difference between bias and blatant fanboyism.

I can still put Sony down, and dispute positive things that aren't true about the PS4. Most of you XBO trolls can't do that for false things about the XBO.

Just look how many XBO fanboys try to dispute the power of the consoles (Ps4 is more powerful, period. By how much could be debatable, but not the fact that PS4 is more powerful). Or still try to say the cloud will make games look better, in the face of all facts.

There is a huge difference between Bias, and fanboyism. Yes, I'm bias towards Sony right now, but that's because the Ps4 appears to be the better console at this point. I was bias towards the 360 before, because it was the better console over all.

So, nice try.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#5395_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 1:50:46 PM
RedZaku posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

I once saw an animal with the head of a lion, but it had the body of a lion. It's nature. As Ian Goldblum once said "Life finds a way"

What's so odd about seeing an animal with the head of a lion and the body of a lion? Wouldn't that just be a Lion?

lmfao
---
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#54NeoAndurilPosted 9/7/2013 1:50:48 PM
sworder posted...
No one takes Edge seriously

No one takes skynet seriously either. Maybe one of the few hypocrites worse than the fellow in my sig.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#5595_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 1:51:34 PM
Oh and on a side note : NeoAnduril posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Here ya go :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4uFl9wbnkw&feature=youtu.be

The Ps3 isn't there any more, because I moved it to my room to an old tube TV to play TLoU lol :P

Plus I needed room for my Sega games. But the two shells are there and so is the jar behind the 360.

Chicken devil making an ass of himself. Representative of the xb1 trolls on this board.

Who/what the hell is chicken devil lol.
---
#56NeoAndurilPosted 9/7/2013 1:52:16 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

el pollo trollo
---
#5795_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 1:53:57 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

el pollo trollo

Was that his alt or something? o.o
---
#58HENTAIDOJIPosted 9/7/2013 1:54:43 PM
RedZaku posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

Mother nature works in mysterious ways. One day I will tell you about the horse I saw. No ordinary horse was that! It was a horse with two heads and two bodies.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#59NeoAndurilPosted 9/7/2013 1:55:19 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Was that his alt or something? o.o

No that's his main.
---
#60pblimp360Posted 9/7/2013 1:55:53 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
LMAO - when the Edge cover had "PS4 Is Your Next Console" every Sony troll was posting it here over and over again, and claiming it was the greatest, most credible source in the industry.

Now when it's more favorable to XB1, look at the Sony trolls completely backtracking on that - now it's a crap source.

So pathetic.

I remember that as well.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved