EDGE/analysts "PS4 not swaying 360ers, Xbone has more momentum"

#6195_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 1:55:57 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
RedZaku posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Well you never know. The first one was. Hackers gonna hack.

I once saw an animal with the head of a lion, but it had the body of a lion. It's nature. As Ian Goldblum once said "Life finds a way"

What's so odd about seeing an animal with the head of a lion and the body of a lion? Wouldn't that just be a Lion?

Mother nature works in mysterious ways. One day I will tell you about the horse I saw. No ordinary horse was that! It was a horse with two heads and two bodies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn6i3MvKrVk
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#62RedZakuPosted 9/7/2013 1:56:32 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
RedZaku posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Well you never know. The first one was. Hackers gonna hack.

I once saw an animal with the head of a lion, but it had the body of a lion. It's nature. As Ian Goldblum once said "Life finds a way"

What's so odd about seeing an animal with the head of a lion and the body of a lion? Wouldn't that just be a Lion?

Mother nature works in mysterious ways. One day I will tell you about the horse I saw. No ordinary horse was that! It was a horse with two heads and two bodies.

So you saw two horses? I don't follow your logic.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#6395_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 1:57:15 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Was that his alt or something? o.o

No that's his main.

You mean Chicken Devil is?

Sorry, 1+1 = 37 atm :P
---
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#64Talk2DaHandPosted 9/7/2013 2:01:27 PM(edited)
RyuuHou25 posted...
Talk2DaHand posted...
Moe_Yue posted...
wl_defraction posted...
Xbone has more momentum

Which is why it's getting slaughtered in every opinion poll as well as pre-orders, right...

The majority of the people will eventually just walk in and order a system. And because the opinion poll dont mean squat because, once again, most people that buy dont vote on online polls. Get real. If you think the One wont win America you are delusional.

Yeah, gonna need proof on that, because that sounds like some serious "Just pulling this out of my ass" talk there.

Proof? Every generation of gaming hence back. If you are buying any console currently out, you dont pre order it, do you? You just walk in and buy one or order any from the huge stocks online. Same with this new generation henceforth. Good day

edit: the same goes for games. People will download from Live or just walk in and get the game they want. Cry all you want, nothing will change, the One will win this continent
---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg
#65RyuuHou25Posted 9/7/2013 2:04:59 PM
Talk2DaHand posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Talk2DaHand posted...
Moe_Yue posted...
wl_defraction posted...
Xbone has more momentum

Which is why it's getting slaughtered in every opinion poll as well as pre-orders, right...

The majority of the people will eventually just walk in and order a system. And because the opinion poll dont mean squat because, once again, most people that buy dont vote on online polls. Get real. If you think the One wont win America you are delusional.

Yeah, gonna need proof on that, because that sounds like some serious "Just pulling this out of my ass" talk there.

Proof? Every generation of gaming hence back. If you are buying any console currently out, you dont pre order it, do you? You just walk in and buy one or order any from the huge stocks online. Same with this new generation henceforth. Good day

edit: the same goes for games. People will download from Live or just walk in and get the game they want. Cry all you want, nothing will change, the One will win this continent

.....what the hell did I just read? Let's try more specificity here, proof of your ridiculous claim that people that buy don't vote on online polls >.>

Of course you don't pre order a console if it's OUT. You pre order it when it ISN'T OUT. Like....what in the hell are you smoking??
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#66pblimp360Posted 9/7/2013 2:16:04 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
So you admit you were wrong, and that I was in fact a 360er that's gone PS4.

I accept your apology.

None given, but cool. And I wasn't wrong. You if anything were gaming on both current gen systems. It doesn't exclude you from bias, and reading your constant stream of negativity here for months goes against every lie you try to make here.

As for the rest, just because I dispute fallacies doesn't mean anything. Everyone has some Bias, but there is a difference between bias and blatant fanboyism.

You post fallacies all the time. That topic about the 30% dispute between yourself and DesperateMonkey is a prime example, and you have been doing this for a while now.

I can still put Sony down, and dispute positive things that aren't true about the PS4. Most of you XBO trolls can't do that for false things about the XBO.

You can't do s***. You haven't made one unbiased post concerning the two systems that didn't end with you putting the X1 or it's fans down and you know it. The only thing I ever see you post is in trying to quiet any positive development for this system.

Just look how many XBO fanboys try to dispute the power of the consoles (Ps4 is more powerful, period. By how much could be debatable, but not the fact that PS4 is more powerful). Or still try to say the cloud will make games look better, in the face of all facts.

And this is where people like you always expose themselves. None of us can properly dispute anything, you know why? Because not one of us knows what MS or Sony programmers and techs know about their system and it's capabilities. The only thing you're relying on is pure raw numbers, but as was said from several actual developers from MS, the system is balanced in other ways to make up for that.

But you'll of course ignore his statement and write him off, why? Because it doesn't fit into your agenda or your bias. He must be either lying or wrong and you know better than him, right? No Xbox fan/fanboy should believe him but instead believe you or one of the myriad of trolls running around, right? Please.

There is a huge difference between Bias, and fanboyism. Yes, I'm bias towards Sony right now, but that's because the Ps4 appears to be the better console at this point. I was bias towards the 360 before, because it was the better console over all.

So, nice try.

Exactly, and this powers your agenda whether you want to admit it or not. It's perfectly fine that you like Sony more and support the PS4, but all I ask is that you stop pretending to be some former Xbox fan who has shifted away and are shutting down "fallacies" in the name of "fairness" or "balance" due to overwhelming Xbox fanboys, because you are not fooling anyone.

If you truly felt that way about trolls/fanboys then you'd occasionally attack or counter the plentiful Sony trolls who have dominated this board, but not once have you ever done so, have you? I wonder why?....
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#6795_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 2:37:57 PM
pblimp360 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
So you admit you were wrong, and that I was in fact a 360er that's gone PS4.

I accept your apology.

None given, but cool. And I wasn't wrong. You if anything were gaming on both current gen systems. It doesn't exclude you from bias, and reading your constant stream of negativity here for months goes against every lie you try to make here.

please just stop. Other people can see the thread, and you're making yourself look like a fool. That's really going to make it less fun to debate with you in future threads, if everyone thinks you're a fool :/

Just accept that you were wrong and move on.
---
#68pblimp360Posted 9/7/2013 2:52:38 PM
Man, you dodged all of that like a dirty politician. I knew you couldn't counter the truth anyway for what it's worth. But okay, I'll let you go on about your way.

Later. : )
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#69RedZakuPosted 9/7/2013 3:06:16 PM
pblimp360 posted...
Man, you dodged all of that like a dirty politician. I knew you couldn't counter the truth anyway for what it's worth. But okay, I'll let you go on about your way.

Later. : )

Pblimp, now what did I just tell you on the other topic? You need to stop acting like a troll and act like a respectful responsible poster especially considering the other guy hasn't really flung a single statement your way. Throwing around name calling, and being mad because he is exactly what the topic title suggests doesn't exist is not making you look better.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#70pblimp360Posted 9/7/2013 3:14:34 PM
RedZaku posted...
Pblimp, now what did I just tell you on the other topic? You need to stop acting like a troll and act like a respectful responsible poster especially considering the other guy hasn't really flung a single statement your way. Throwing around name calling, and being mad because he is exactly what the topic title suggests doesn't exist is not making you look better.

*put's head down in shame* : (

Wait...I'm not mad, name-calling or trolling though. Why am I ashamed? Maybe it's due to your constant defending of trolls or naysayers of this system? Yep, sounds right.

I never insulted him as anyone with eyes can read above, and have only sternly responded calling what he said a lie. It is what it is.

But you really need to fall back on trying to defend people like this. It's so sad to see a dude whiteknighting people who have a clear negative agenda.

Oh, and what other topic did you respond to me? It must've been unimportant. *shrugs*
---