EDGE/analysts "PS4 not swaying 360ers, Xbone has more momentum"

#91TheM00dPosted 9/8/2013 9:44:35 AM
Why do people care that someone played a 360 but doesn't necessarily want to play the Xbox One?
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#92ILikesCheesePosted 9/8/2013 9:53:58 AM
TheM00d posted...
Why do people care that someone played a 360 but doesn't necessarily want to play the Xbox One?

It isn't so much that as they cannot comprehend the fact that anyone who would badtalk the Xbox One over the PS4 cannot be anything but a "Sony Pony."

Children, "dudebros", and shills. Whatchugonnado? :)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#93scoobydoobydontPosted 9/8/2013 10:31:57 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
zephirraines posted...
This is why no one takes sony fanboys serious. You spend a generation mocking xbox fans and fpsers but now you desperatly attack an article that says these xbox fans dont want the ps4?

Oh and praise kz even though its a generic
Fpser.

Between this and praising indies xbox already supported and now paying for online i truly believe that ponies have no mind of their own.

You of all people should not be commenting on "fanboys." Your horrid logic and overuse of the word "pony" is more than enough to speak volumes about you.

You sound salty, pony. Ease off the salt licks.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#94MetroidFan9999Posted 9/8/2013 10:41:04 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Poor Edge. They must have lost so many subscribers over the last couple of years and now they're desperate. Apparently their trollbait magazine declaring PS4 the winner of the console war didn't gain them as many subscribers as they'd hoped, so now they're backtracking to a more neutral position.

It's hilarious you see positive talk of the Xbox One and negative of the PS4 as "neutral".
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#95JPshakePosted 9/8/2013 10:46:41 AM
Talk2DaHand posted...
Moe_Yue posted...
wl_defraction posted...
Xbone has more momentum

Which is why it's getting slaughtered in every opinion poll as well as pre-orders, right...

The majority of the people will eventually just walk in and order a system. And because the opinion poll dont mean squat because, once again, most people that buy dont vote on online polls. Get real. If you think the One wont win America you are delusional.

Don't underestimate the power of Word Of Mouth. Remember what happened to DmC? Yeah.
---
Gfaqs Naruto Tier list
1.Jesus Itachi 2.Edo Itachi 3.Prime Itachi 4.Sick Itachi 5.Blind Dying Itachi 6. 30%Itachi Clone 7.Mere age of 7 Itachi 8.Itachi's Crow
#96Gamer4e4Posted 9/8/2013 10:51:33 AM
Not true.

I have been a huge xbox fan since the first one but yes thanks to their forced kinect and my lack of trust in them not to do abother DRM u-turn. I'm buying a PS4 next gen.
#97Decimator11Posted 9/8/2013 10:53:11 AM
Gamer4e4 posted...
Not true.

I have been a huge xbox fan since the first one but yes thanks to their forced kinect and my lack of trust in them not to do abother DRM u-turn. I'm buying a PS4 next gen.

Congratulations on apparently being an outlier.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#98nfl89Posted 9/8/2013 11:23:04 AM
Aarkshark posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Well, that's false. I'm a 360er and Ps4 swayed me.

Well, actually I guess that's false too. MS is the one that swayed me.
#99zephirrainesPosted 9/8/2013 11:27:23 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
zephirraines posted...
This is why no one takes sony fanboys serious. You spend a generation mocking xbox fans and fpsers but now you desperatly attack an article that says these xbox fans dont want the ps4?

Oh and praise kz even though its a generic
Fpser.

Between this and praising indies xbox already supported and now paying for online i truly believe that ponies have no mind of their own.

You of all people should not be commenting on "fanboys." Your horrid logic and overuse of the word "pony" is more than enough to speak volumes about you.

Try to make a point pony.
#100zephirrainesPosted 9/8/2013 11:32:17 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Talk2DaHand posted...
Moe_Yue posted...
wl_defraction posted...
Xbone has more momentum

Which is why it's getting slaughtered in every opinion poll as well as pre-orders, right...

The majority of the people will eventually just walk in and order a system. And because the opinion poll dont mean squat because, once again, most people that buy dont vote on online polls. Get real. If you think the One wont win America you are delusional.

Yeah, gonna need proof on that, because that sounds like some serious "Just pulling this out of my ass" talk there.

Wow you actually think polls dictate sales? History lesson but polls said move was better than kinect an polls said the vita would beat the 3ds. Polls are biased and reflect the smallest frsction of the market.

You ponies are desperate considering the lack of games the ps4 has. Gamescom really screwed u guys up.