Sony is going to be humiliated when PS4 is not 30% stronger than XOne

#11PokebaldyPosted 9/7/2013 11:40:18 AM
JediBoB101 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
When reports reveal that PS4 is more like 26%-27% stronger than Xbox One, consumers all around the world will no longer trust them and switch there orders to an Xbox One.

Thats what happens when you try to lie and get ahead

wha....your sig...sony pony in disguise?

I'm thinking very heavy sarcasm from TC that nobody has clue in on yet.
#12maheo30Posted 9/7/2013 11:50:50 AM
While I get the fact that TC isn't being serious, I don't get the point of sort of reveling in the X1 not doing well. I see people rooting for a console to win like people do for their favorite sports team. It is creepy and bizarre.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#13cpcjlc3Posted 9/7/2013 11:53:09 AM
IF it turns out that the Xbox is just as powerful or more powerful than the PS4, I think it will be more the people here who "I'm buying PS because it is more powerful" and the "Xbone is inferior hardware at higher cost" crowd that will have to come up with a new reason to justify getting a PS4 that will be a little embarased. I'm gonna through the, "that's all BS. MS is just doing damage control" crowd in with the embarsed crowd.

Otherwise things will continue as normal.
#14The_DOAMPosted 9/7/2013 11:55:57 AM
Duh.........

Of course it's not 30% Microsoft just overclocked their console like what a week or two ago.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#15gobuffalo30Posted 9/7/2013 11:57:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Shacky_101Posted 9/7/2013 12:11:11 PM(edited)
HENTAIDOJI posted...
If it's 30% stronger, does that mean 60fps games on Xbone will run at 38fps on PS4?

Why are you so stupid?
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#17IzecPosted 9/7/2013 12:30:18 PM
maheo30 posted...
While I get the fact that TC isn't being serious, I don't get the point of sort of reveling in the X1 not doing well. I see people rooting for a console to win like people do for their favorite sports team. It is creepy and bizarre.

If XB1 gets crushed maybe MS will learn a lesson. Sony learned after PS3 lost to 360 in the US.
---
No Text