5 Reasons Why X1 will "win"

#1MrImpatient35Posted 9/7/2013 12:51:34 PM
http://www.biogamergirl.com/2013/09/5-reasons-microsoft-will-win-next.html

I have to agree with #5. The HDMI input is cool. The fact that X1 does more than just gaming. I'm sure you remember the joke. tv, tv, tv, sports, tv, etc. I can Skype with my cuz. They keep teasing how it can support apps, but nothing official has been said yet. Smartglass integretation is games like Dead Rising 3, Ryse, The Division, Battlefield 4, etc. The use of Kinect in games, like DR3, and I'm sure it will get better as the years go by.

X1 reminds me of a smartphone. It can do so many things other than just make phone calls. Speaking of phone calls, you can link your real phone to something (prolly a phone) in DR3.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#2HENTAIDOJIPosted 9/7/2013 12:52:53 PM
# 1

Destiny (not the Bungie game)
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#3Foxx3kPosted 9/7/2013 12:54:43 PM
SmartGlass has no competitive advantage.

EA will be using their own second screen app. As will Ubi Soft.

Sony has a second screen app coming out as well.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 12:57:05 PM
It reminds me of my friend's joke. He says PS4 will be so amazing NEXT YEAR. This year...it will be ok.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
#5pblimp360Posted 9/7/2013 1:21:28 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
X1 reminds me of a smartphone. It can do so many things other than just make phone calls. Speaking of phone calls, you can link your real phone to something (prolly a phone) in DR3.

Yeah? You have a link or something that details that a bit? Sounds interesting.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#6DionysusPosted 9/7/2013 1:28:48 PM
"Despite a bumpy start at the first announcement of the system, Xbox One already has a tremendous fan base powered by the tremendous success of Xbox 360, as the most purchased and played console of the current generation."

Well, that's not entirely true.

In general, this article follows MS's logic, but I suspect that the gamble on Kinect and multimedia emphasis is a mistake. The price differential is too important and the technology is too immature/unproven.
#7MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 1:39:05 PM
My thinking on them pushing the entertainment features during the reveal made me think...X1 is like a swizz army knife. It plays games, skype, apps, etc. Kinda like how smart phones are popular now because they do a multitude of things, I think X1 is going in that same direction. They want it to be a multitasking device.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
#8axelfooley2k5Posted 9/7/2013 1:42:08 PM
HENTAIDOJI....u write that article?
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#9IzecPosted 9/7/2013 1:52:46 PM
At the end of the day, the most important things a gaming console can do is play good video games, and Xbox One is ensuring its future success by securing several exclusive titles for the console. Dead Rising 3 is one of the most anticipated zombie titles ever, Ryse: Son of Rome is looking to be a great new franchise for the system and Forza Motorsport 5 looks amazing for a franchise that is known for putting out one high quality release after another, and all three of these games will be available exclusively for Xbox One at launch. There will also be some early downloadable classics available for Xbox One launch that includes Peggle 2 and Killer Instinct that should help boost console preorders. Other great releases are also in development for Xbox One that look just as amazing or better such as the highly anticipated shooter, Titanfall, and the strong launch lineup and exclusive titles are placing Xbox One in a great position to be the winner of the next generation of gaming.

Dead Rising 3 - probably good.
Ryse: Son of Rome - probably sucks.
Forza Motorsport 5 - incomplete.
Peggle 2 - probably okay, but lol.
Killer Instinct - incomplete.
Titanfall - probably good, probably not permanently exclusive.

This is the early lineup people on the fence are supposed to be drawn to Xbone by? Get the **** outta here.
---
No Text
#10AzaneAzerPosted 9/7/2013 1:54:01 PM
You realize that mandatory stupid peripherals are a negative for a lot of people, right?