What made you pre-order a Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What made you pre-order a Xbox One?
3 years ago#1
Topic
3 years ago#2
Video games are, regrettably, one of my more prominent hobbies and I have sufficient money to support that hobby.

I have Ps4 and Xbox One preordered.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
3 years ago#3
A much better launch line up over it's competitor, an always legendary controller, an always great online service and Kinect 2.0 being included. I realize I must be in the minority over Kinect, but then, I'm not a paranoid conspiracy theorist who thinks they'll spy on me and I've always wanted to try the thing out. My family will love it.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
3 years ago#4
My MAIN reason is because I liked their launch lineup more. And to a lesser extent, I expect the games that come out in the future to be as enjoyable as X360 games have been this gen.
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
3 years ago#5
I pre-ordered it when it was available through the 360 dashboard just so I could get that rare achievement that unlocked after you pre-ordered. That's honestly the only reason I pre-ordered so early.

Glad I did, though. Happy to know that I have a Day One edition with my name on it coming from the official Microsoft store.
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
3 years ago#6
I wanted the achievement.
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
3 years ago#7
Forza Motorsport 5 - first and foremost

Remedy exclusive IP

The promise of State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon 2.
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
3 years ago#8
Better launch lineup
Better online service
Better GUI
Better controller
Unique aspects like the cable box integration and Kinect 2.0

I have a PS3 just for Sony exclusives and will probably get a PS4 for that same reason in a year or so, but I want the X1 much more. I feel like the PS4 is just a more powerful PS3. Even though seemingly almost everyone hated the side effects (myself not included) at least MS was trying to do unique things like game sharing w/o the need for a disc, 1st party TV shows, cable box, cloud, and new Kinect features, etc.
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
3 years ago#9
It looked better than the PS4 for my type of gaming
GT: mr sAb0tAgE Thats a zero not "o"
I play anything but mostly shooter feel free to add me
3 years ago#10
i dont find anything that interest me on the PS4 side
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What made you pre-order a Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived