MS conference Sept. 26

#11pblimp360Posted 9/7/2013 2:59:37 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
Is this what it's come to? Xbots praying the xbone has some super secret tucked away so they can justify paying $100 dollars more for inferior hardware?

1...2...3 trolls you're out.

Do people really walk around talking like this btw? It sounds like something my 9 year old nephew would say.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#12TwistedxL3G3NDPosted 9/7/2013 3:12:58 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
Is this what it's come to? Xbots praying the xbone has some super secret tucked away so they can justify paying $100 dollars more for inferior hardware?

Man, the ponies are shaking in their hooves.
---
Hey guise look at my PC specs I'm sure you all care!
#13iSkadooshPosted 9/7/2013 4:37:16 PM
pblimp360 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

1...2...3 trolls you're out.

Do people really walk around talking like this btw? It sounds like something my 9 year old nephew would say.

Yeah, even the 9 year olds are talking about the xbones inferior hardware.
#14ScRuiPosted 9/7/2013 4:47:04 PM
Wait....

Wtf have I missed in a couple of days... What's this talk about Xbox ONE having an extra gpu? Someone fill me in please
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#15pblimp360Posted 9/7/2013 4:48:55 PM
iSkadoosh posted...

Being one, you would know.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#16DOWBLACKNINJA(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 4:51:31 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Microsoft did not set up this conference. They're attending a conference set up by somebody else. That's important to note when mentioning its proximity to the AMD conference.

They have never had this big of a presence at this conference. I know its a launch year, but all the money they spent on developing and the partnership with AMD never know.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#17iSkadooshPosted 9/7/2013 4:55:51 PM
pblimp360 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

Being one, you would know.

Is this what it's going to be like from now on? Every time I post something you're going to get upset and attempt to insult me? It's just a console. It's not your first born child, chill out.
#18DOWBLACKNINJA(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 4:58:12 PM
ScRui posted...
Wait....

Wtf have I missed in a couple of days... What's this talk about Xbox ONE having an extra gpu? Someone fill me in please

this guy has some theories and what was presented at hotchips kinda suggest MS is hiding something about the X1 hardware specifically the gpu area.

http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/133802.html#comments
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#19grampamurkedPosted 9/7/2013 5:01:36 PM
iSkadoosh posted...

I happily paid the price. Don't care what some dumb internet troll says. Both systems will be rockin some great games.
---
New user...long time lurker.
#20ScRuiPosted 9/7/2013 5:05:03 PM
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
ScRui posted...
Wait....

this guy has some theories and what was presented at hotchips kinda suggest MS is hiding something about the X1 hardware specifically the gpu area.

http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/133802.html#comments

Thanks... I just read the other topic that pretty much breaks down what's going on... This is interesting....
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"