What the Xbone Is

#21Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/7/2013 3:27:51 PM
wait... sorry i was thinking of something else entirely
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#22JusticeSwordPosted 9/7/2013 3:36:55 PM
look at all the dislikes, still that doesnt mean anything right?

& when the X1 sells less than the ps4 this winter, then sales wont matter, right?
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#23YumeOMiru(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 3:43:57 PM
JusticeSword posted...
look at all the dislikes, still that doesnt mean anything right?

& when the X1 sells less than the ps4 this winter, then sales wont matter, right?

MURICA BABY, WE CAN`T LOSE.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#24MuryoPosted 9/7/2013 5:43:23 PM
BkzIzu posted...
Damn that dislike bar

I gather a lot of people didn't like the fact that MS is seeing their gamers as a second thought, I would had show GAMES on the FIRST official ad, specially after all the TERRIBLE decisions they been doing lately.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#25DamnEvilDogPosted 9/7/2013 5:53:23 PM
Oh no people in America are not allowed to like American football and get ragged on it, and yet the rest of the world likes Football (Soccer) and it's ok? I mean people are getting free copies of Fifa while the USA gets NFL stuff.

I don't give two craps about sports, in fact I hate it "my team is better then your team" junk is old and tired which is like "my console is better then yours" garbage.

This TV spot is NOT for some, it is for Football fans, let them enjoy it if they want, I will be playing games on my Xnox One when it comes out, not watching games, to each their own, quit being dumb about this.