Are you buying extra warranty with your xbox one?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you buying extra warranty with your xbox one?
2 years ago#11
I would always buy a warranty with these consoles. I had to replace 3 360s after the manufacturer warranty expired.
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
2 years ago#12
You'd be crazy not to buy a warranty for the X1 considering the failure rate of the 360.
2 years ago#13
bump
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
2 years ago#14
up
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
2 years ago#15
gobuffalo30 posted...
You'd be crazy not to buy a warranty for the X1 considering the failure rate of the 360.

if you can show a correlation that proves your theory please do so, otherwise your logic is flawed.
2 years ago#16
I know its gonna toast within the first year...which is still under factory warranty so why bother..lololol
---
Death is hereditary.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
2 years ago#17
Having had both 360s and PS3s fail on me (and nothing to do with inadequate ventilation) I would prefer some sort of extended warranty but obviously depends on the price. Am hopeful I can wait before buying either next gen console in the hope that if there are any reliability issues they would be ironed out beforehand.
---
XBL Headwind PSN Headwindz
2 years ago#18
It would not be a bad idea, though i should look into the CC thing, see what they cover.
---
- Everybody Lies -
2 years ago#19
With the inevitable 60% hardware failure rate incoming, you'd better get that warranty:

http://www.destructoid.com/xbox-360-failure-rate-in-uk-60-says-cnet-155457.phtml
2 years ago#20
im buying an extra NOTHING when i NOT purchase the xbone, but yeah im not purchasing the warranty for the record.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you buying extra warranty with your xbox one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived