I don't want the Kinect

#21Millertime660Posted 9/8/2013 1:54:32 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Millertime660 posted...

I still dont understand it..... I have no intention of ever buying a Wii U.... and I have never even thought of going on the Wii U board to complain about it. It doesnt make any sense.

And that's the difference between you and the TC: the TC clearly did intend to buy an xbx one, but doesn't want one if the kinect is a forced purchase.

Same way a lot of the people complaining here are 360 owners or people who were interested in the xbox before MS messed up the reveal and the policies and pretty much everything else.

People complaining are mostly people disappointed with the decisions MS made.

well I would buy the Wii U fairly quickly if the tablet controller didnt exist..... It still would never cross my mind to go complain about it on the gamefaqs Wii U message board though.
#22Millertime660Posted 9/8/2013 1:58:32 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
Millertime660 posted...
I have no intention of ever buying a Wii U

Did it ever occur to you that most of the people complaining actually want to buy the xb1? Just maybe not in its current form? A few months ago that was a lot of people, including me. Not everyone is satisfied with the changes they made like I am.

No, because that would require accepting that someone has a different opinion. It would further require accepting that not everyone thinks and behaves the same way. Then it would require accepting that people can share those different opinions on the same forum as everyone else.

But since I don't like Kinect, and won't buy a Xbox One because of Kinect, I must be a Sony Pony even though I only owned and loved a Xbox 360 this generation, and wanted to stay with Xbox until its reveal.

I never once referred to you as a sony pony. If you want to a have an actual conversation about your issues its one thing.... if you spam a thread for no reason with useless topics then thats a whole different story. Cant you see how that would be slightly annoying to people that want to talk about it?
#23CaIiber345Posted 9/8/2013 2:23:30 AM
Millertime660 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
Millertime660 posted...

Did it ever occur to you that most of the people complaining actually want to buy the xb1? Just maybe not in its current form? A few months ago that was a lot of people, including me. Not everyone is satisfied with the changes they made like I am.

No, because that would require accepting that someone has a different opinion. It would further require accepting that not everyone thinks and behaves the same way. Then it would require accepting that people can share those different opinions on the same forum as everyone else.

But since I don't like Kinect, and won't buy a Xbox One because of Kinect, I must be a Sony Pony even though I only owned and loved a Xbox 360 this generation, and wanted to stay with Xbox until its reveal.

I never once referred to you as a sony pony. If you want to a have an actual conversation about your issues its one thing.... if you spam a thread for no reason with useless topics then thats a whole different story. Cant you see how that would be slightly annoying to people that want to talk about it?

No, you never called me that name, and I didn't mean to infer that you did. It seems that's how my post came out though. That was miscommunication on my part.

And yes, I can definitely see how frustrating that is. Can you see how frustrating it is when someone like me comes to this board as a happy Xbox 360 owner, then gets called names on a regular basis because I choose to voice my anti-Xbox One opinion? And said opinion is born out of disappointment because I thought I was staying with Microsoft next-gen until they revealed a console that is not what many people hoped for?
---
"There is a lot of middle ground between superhero powers and "Niko, let's go bowling." Dr_Mojo
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#24Spetsnaz420Posted 9/8/2013 2:24:14 AM
Millertime660 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
Millertime660 posted...

He has as much right to post here as you do to ignore his thread. If you can't handle that then you shouldn't be on gfaqs. I'm not trying to get under your skin but these why are you here posts reek of insecurity...when frankly there's no reason to be that way...you'll still get your system and hopefully enjoy it.
---
I don't conform to social convention
#25Millertime660Posted 9/8/2013 2:31:43 AM
I definitely apreciate both of you being civil... i myself cannot stand the use of fanboy, sony pony, or xbot when trying to have a good conversation. Ive never once used any of them as I dont like being called them myself.

I own both a ps3 and a 360 and besides the operating systems they are both too similar in my opinion. (minus specific games of course) I think that with the xbox having a kinect included is a good thing only because it seperates the experiences a little bit more. Im sure I will get some good experiences in my 8+ years owning the console that will justify the extra 100 dollars.
#26SoulTrapperPosted 9/8/2013 4:44:10 AM
Millertime660 posted...

well I would buy the Wii U fairly quickly if the tablet controller didnt exist..... It still would never cross my mind to go complain about it on the gamefaqs Wii U message board though.

Now you're just making stuff up.

It's completely fine if you don't do it, other people will. If you can't deal with that, go to the official xbox site, you won't read much negative stuff there.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#27SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 6:49:39 AM
MasteroftheArts posted...
SkilzMC posted...
So the $100 price difference isn't justified, but that probably makes me a pony.

No, it makes you a whiny idiot that constantly complains about a system that you very likely have no intention of buying in the first place.

If they dropped the kinect and the price at least they would be on a level playing field with me, until the reveal + E3 I was just assuming I'd get the new Xbox.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#28carryonifucanPosted 9/8/2013 6:53:29 AM
I haven't read all the other posts, but I agree with TC on this.

Buying a Kinect for my 360 has been my only real regret for it. I don't like it now, nor want it forced on me for this gen. And no, I'm not buying any of sony or nintendo's crap so don't even suggest it.
#29whitelytningPosted 9/8/2013 6:56:37 AM
***Breaking News.***

SkillsMC does not want the Kinect. Everyone stop what they are doing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#30Bryant187Posted 9/8/2013 6:58:35 AM
Judge as you wish, I'm honestly excited about the kinect. I like the idea of not needing the controller to do things like watch netflix and such. I have had many times where the controller was out of my rech and I was to lazy to get it. lol
---
| PSN - RevolverFist |
"I'm like Superman, I know when I'm needed" - Tucker(RvB)