Can we agree about one thing?

#1Golden MavenPosted 9/7/2013 11:33:51 PM
Getting both consoles (XBox One and PS4) would be overkill for the vast majority of people. Would you agree with that?

Therefore most of us have a decision to make. Now then, will you support a homegrown product, or a product from Japan? Don't forget that the XBox One will have more western games than the PS4. That is already true if you look at the already announced games.
#2FustmonkeyPosted 9/7/2013 11:36:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Golden Maven(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 11:41:27 PM(edited)
Excuse me? Do you know what is in my PS3 right now? Tales of Xillia. Is that eastern enough for ya? I'm not being a pigeon hole whatever, I'm suggesting we support homegrown products just as the Japanese do themselves. For god's sake man.
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/7/2013 11:42:52 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Excuse me? Do you know what is in my PS3 right now? Tales of Xillia. Is that eastern enough for ya? I'm not being a pigeon hole whatever, I'm suggesting we support homegrown products just as the Japanese do themselves. For god's sake man.

To many people japanese games will be home grown...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#5Draconas_LyrrPosted 9/7/2013 11:45:36 PM
I prefer to support products based on quality instead of where they're manufactured, I don't know, just seems like an intelligent thing to do from a consumer's point of view.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#6Millertime660Posted 9/7/2013 11:46:36 PM
Fustmonkey posted...
Two of the main exclusives I'm looking at for the Xbox One are Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3.

I guess you could call those western games, but I would look at you funny, and wonder why you are being a pigeon hole little b**** instead of being a gamer who likes games.

seriously? theres really no need for a comment like this dude.
#7FustmonkeyPosted 9/7/2013 11:47:13 PM
And I'm suggesting we stop with pigeon holing games as being western or eastern or casual or hardcore and instead just be a gamer who likes games. Whatever happened to that? To enjoying games because they are fun?
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#8Golden Maven(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 11:49:25 PM
Fustmonkey posted...
And I'm suggesting we stop with pigeon holing games as being western or eastern or casual or hardcore and instead just be a gamer who likes games. Whatever happened to that? To enjoying games because they are fun?

Am I saying you should boycott all imported games? What an overreaction, why don't you get some rest.
#9FustmonkeyPosted 9/7/2013 11:51:28 PM(edited)
Millertime660 posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
Two of the main exclusives I'm looking at for the Xbox One are Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3.

I guess you could call those western games, but I would look at you funny, and wonder why you are being a pigeon hole little b**** instead of being a gamer who likes games.

seriously? theres really no need for a comment like this dude.

The guy is painting the Xbox One to be some Western FPS machine. I was simply stating that the exclusive games that are available at launch that I'm interested in aren't FPS games at all.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#10Golden Maven(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 11:50:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]