Can we agree about one thing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can we agree about one thing?
3 years ago#1
Getting both consoles (XBox One and PS4) would be overkill for the vast majority of people. Would you agree with that?

Therefore most of us have a decision to make. Now then, will you support a homegrown product, or a product from Japan? Don't forget that the XBox One will have more western games than the PS4. That is already true if you look at the already announced games.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#3
Excuse me? Do you know what is in my PS3 right now? Tales of Xillia. Is that eastern enough for ya? I'm not being a pigeon hole whatever, I'm suggesting we support homegrown products just as the Japanese do themselves. For god's sake man.
3 years ago#4
Golden Maven posted...
Excuse me? Do you know what is in my PS3 right now? Tales of Xillia. Is that eastern enough for ya? I'm not being a pigeon hole whatever, I'm suggesting we support homegrown products just as the Japanese do themselves. For god's sake man.

To many people japanese games will be home grown...
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
3 years ago#5
I prefer to support products based on quality instead of where they're manufactured, I don't know, just seems like an intelligent thing to do from a consumer's point of view.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
3 years ago#6
Fustmonkey posted...
Two of the main exclusives I'm looking at for the Xbox One are Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3.

I guess you could call those western games, but I would look at you funny, and wonder why you are being a pigeon hole little b**** instead of being a gamer who likes games.

seriously? theres really no need for a comment like this dude.
3 years ago#7
And I'm suggesting we stop with pigeon holing games as being western or eastern or casual or hardcore and instead just be a gamer who likes games. Whatever happened to that? To enjoying games because they are fun?
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
3 years ago#8
Fustmonkey posted...
And I'm suggesting we stop with pigeon holing games as being western or eastern or casual or hardcore and instead just be a gamer who likes games. Whatever happened to that? To enjoying games because they are fun?

Am I saying you should boycott all imported games? What an overreaction, why don't you get some rest.
3 years ago#9
Millertime660 posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
Two of the main exclusives I'm looking at for the Xbox One are Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3.

I guess you could call those western games, but I would look at you funny, and wonder why you are being a pigeon hole little b**** instead of being a gamer who likes games.

seriously? theres really no need for a comment like this dude.

The guy is painting the Xbox One to be some Western FPS machine. I was simply stating that the exclusive games that are available at launch that I'm interested in aren't FPS games at all.
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can we agree about one thing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived