Can we agree about one thing?

#31FustmonkeyPosted 9/8/2013 12:20:11 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
Wow this topic went from stupid to dumb.

And Neo, I wouldn't talk.. you and the pony force don't even know when your own tre-bros are trolling eachother anymore.

Stop posting while you're angry...it shows and isn't flattering.

Ummm...

On topic
Its stupid to buy or pass up a product because of where the product is developed...especially game consoles. Go with what suits your tastes and don't let arbitrary loyalty decide for you.

Is this not what I've been saying in this topic?

wow.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#32FustmonkeyPosted 9/8/2013 12:20:55 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Having a hard time telling if joke topic or not.

Not surprising.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#33Madness2012Posted 9/8/2013 12:25:05 AM
Golden Maven posted...
Getting both consoles (XBox One and PS4) would be overkill for the vast majority of people. Would you agree with that?

Therefore most of us have a decision to make. Now then, will you support a homegrown product, or a product from Japan? Don't forget that the XBox One will have more western games than the PS4. That is already true if you look at the already announced games.

This...
#34roboto_pilotoPosted 9/8/2013 12:34:54 AM
Golden Maven posted...
Getting both consoles (XBox One and PS4) would be overkill for the vast majority of people. Would you agree with that?

Therefore most of us have a decision to make. Now then, will you support a homegrown product, or a product from Japan? Don't forget that the XBox One will have more western games than the PS4. That is already true if you look at the already announced games.

Nice ad.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#35Golden Maven(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 1:07:18 AM
SakenKarasu posted...
So basically China vs Japan?

Is the PS4 manufactured in Japan?
#3695_EclipsePosted 9/8/2013 1:07:32 AM
SakenKarasu posted...
So basically China vs Japan?

No, they're both made in China, so it's Chinese factory S Vs Chinese Factory M.

Although I did hear a rumor that Sony may manufacture some consoles in Japan, I doubt any of those would ever reach the US market without someone specifically looking for them and shipping them here.

So basically, no matter what you buy, you're buying chinese products.

Maybe the TC lives in China, that would make sense I guess, accept that it would still be ok to buy Sony stuff then.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#37PokebaldyPosted 9/8/2013 1:55:08 AM
I am more amused as to how TC uses the term "Homegrown" like Xbox are vegetables we pick up from the market.
#38gameboybrycePosted 9/8/2013 2:21:26 AM
Golden Maven posted...

Microsoft is a cancer to the gaming industry imo. Therefore I don't care if they are an American company and I'm an American citizen. They suck for the industry and have no true feelings for the industry except as a means to make money. One can at least say Sony, Nintendo, Sega and Atari all had/have love for video games and truly cared about the industry and wanted to make great experiences for gamers. Microsoft could give two f***s what gamers think. Case and point: Kinect.

So no, we as American gamers, shouldn't support Microsoft just because they're an American company. Japan doesn't not support Microsoft because they're an American company. They don't support them because they know they're a s*** gaming company, plain and simple.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#39Millertime660Posted 9/8/2013 2:24:18 AM
gameboybryce posted...
Golden Maven posted...

Microsoft is a cancer to the gaming industry imo. Therefore I don't care if they are an American company and I'm an American citizen. They suck for the industry and have no true feelings for the industry except as a means to make money. One can at least say Sony, Nintendo, Sega and Atari all had/have love for video games and truly cared about the industry and wanted to make great experiences for gamers. Microsoft could give two f***s what gamers think. Case and point: Kinect.

So no, we as American gamers, shouldn't support Microsoft just because they're an American company. Japan doesn't not support Microsoft because they're an American company. They don't support them because they know they're a s*** gaming company, plain and simple.

Thats a pretty strong opinion! Sounds like you never planned on getting an Xbox one in the first place?
#40gameboybrycePosted 9/8/2013 2:40:35 AM
Millertime660 posted...
gameboybryce posted...
Golden Maven posted...

Thats a pretty strong opinion! Sounds like you never planned on getting an Xbox one in the first place?

I wanted an Xbox One before it was announced. Then I didn't want one. Now if they have some must have exclusives that don't require XBL (I refuse to pay for two subs) then I'll get one. Whether that be new or used I'm undecided.

Here's the thing, I have nothing against the system itself. I hate the company that makes it. But I love gaming more. I don't believe my not buying the system is going to make or break whether Microsoft leaves the industry. Do I want them to leave the industry, yes and no. No because they force Sony to continue stepping their game up because competition breeds a better product. Yes, because after everything's that's gone down and the fact that Microsoft still to this day doesn't see anything wrong with what they were planning on doing makes me realize just how horrible they are to the industry. With all that in mind I just want to play great games and if I have to buy a Xbox One so be it. If Microsoft leaves the industry, then great. All I hope is people stand up to them when they reverse their policies (and with their not thinking they were doing anything wrong) they eventually will.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO