Silly arguments about which system is more powerful...

#11Golden MavenPosted 9/8/2013 1:03:18 AM
Quote:You suck McBane
@Spetsnaz420

pwned
#12FustmonkeyPosted 9/8/2013 1:12:48 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Fust. Your clueless act just cleared scene two. How long before the charade is up?

By the way, you're one of those types that pronounces facade FAH-CADE. You want to talk about embarrassing. Maybe you should examine your self before you start making proclamations about others.

Wait is this the part where you think that I'm some other alt, except you're wrong?

I feel like this is a rerun. We've seen this episode from you before.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#1395_EclipsePosted 9/8/2013 1:14:11 AM
Fustmonkey posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
Fust. Your clueless act just cleared scene two. How long before the charade is up?

By the way, you're one of those types that pronounces facade FAH-CADE. You want to talk about embarrassing. Maybe you should examine your self before you start making proclamations about others.

Wait is this the part where you think that I'm some other alt, except you're wrong?

Why are you so angry? Calm down.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#14FustmonkeyPosted 9/8/2013 1:18:34 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

I'm angry?

You're the one who's schtick on this boards is "oh MS you betray me, oh woe is me"
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#15SilentS89Posted 9/8/2013 1:20:13 AM
The arguments are silly.

It is indisputable which console is stronger.

We have cold, hard, objective numbers.
#16NeoAndurilPosted 9/8/2013 1:33:30 AM
Fustmonkey posted...
We've seen this episode from you before.

Who is this "we"? All I see is you acting out and everyone else be embarrassed for you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#1795_EclipsePosted 9/8/2013 1:48:00 AM
Fustmonkey posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

I'm angry?

You're the one who's schtick on this boards is "oh MS you betray me, oh woe is me"

Holy crap man, calm down, stop raging so hard over nothing, you're gonna bust a blood vessel.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#18NeoAndurilPosted 9/8/2013 1:48:50 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
Holy crap man, calm down, stop raging so hard over nothing, you're gonna bust a blood vessel.

Let him rage. Maybe it will tire him out and he'll get some sleep. It's not like he has to worry about working or paying bills or anything like that anyway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#19rusty12000Posted 9/8/2013 2:18:13 AM
If the Xbox was a little more powerful then the PS4 we would never hear the end of it. So it goes both ways.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#20FustmonkeyPosted 9/8/2013 6:53:59 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

I'm angry?

Who's raging? Because I said exactly what you do on this board, that's raging?
---