my tv have only 2 hdmi ports

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. my tv have only 2 hdmi ports
2 years ago#1
now i own ps3 and wiiu but plan to buy ps4 and xbox one sometime in 2014 ( maybe pick xbox one this year) but theres an attachment to have my 4 systems plugged?
---
PSN-P4R4N01AK<----> WIIU-heroeoftime <----> THE WIIU :EIGHT GENERATION SLEEPING GIANT
2 years ago#2
I'm the same, my 360 uses component to save me time(and it looks the same to me anyway).

I think there is some sort of attachment, but I'm unsure.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
2 years ago#3
http://www.amazon.co.uk/2-Way-Automatic-Manual-Switch-CABLES/dp/B002FWEQQK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1277686437&sr=8-1
---
PSN: El_Coon
2 years ago#4
SoulTrapper posted...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/2-Way-Automatic-Manual-Switch-CABLES/dp/B002FWEQQK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1277686437&sr=8-1

thanks i didnt know this thing exist.lol i even think in buying another hdtv cause i wont layoff any of my systems
---
PSN-P4R4N01AK<----> WIIU-heroeoftime <----> THE WIIU :EIGHT GENERATION SLEEPING GIANT
2 years ago#5
ghostofspartap posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

thanks i didnt know this thing exist.lol i even think in buying another hdtv cause i wont layoff any of my systems

I didn't know either, just did a quick search and this turned up.

It's a lot cheaper than a new TV as well.
---
PSN: El_Coon
2 years ago#6
Mine has 3, but one is at the side and with my kids spinning it that's probably not a good idea, however I could just plug my sky box into my xbox one. Yay for tv features. However it won't begin the UK at first, so I guess the Wii U gets unplugged.
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
2 years ago#7
My tv only has one HDMI port :(
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
2 years ago#8
Or just buy an HDMI switch...they've been around for a pretty long time now
---
I don't conform to social convention
2 years ago#9
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Or just buy an HDMI switch...they've been around for a pretty long time now

I had one of those with my old tv. They work pretty good as long as you don't buy the cheapest one out there.
2 years ago#10
Enix Belmont posted...
I'm the same, my 360 uses component to save me time(and it looks the same to me anyway).

I think there is some sort of attachment, but I'm unsure.

Both HDMI and component (the one with 5 cables:Red, green, blue, white and another Red) support HD, so some might be able to switch another device to component, and free the HDMI input, and still maintain HD quality on all devices.
---
NOW LOADING SIGNATURE...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. my tv have only 2 hdmi ports

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived