Things you learned on this board.

#1supermoc10Posted 9/8/2013 7:24:14 AM
What are some cool things you heard on this board?

I learned that saying something negative about the Xbox One or Microsoft makes you a Sony pony, even if you own all current-gen consoles and plan on getting all next-gen consoles or even if you're a Nintendo fanboy.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#2Cornbread4lifePosted 9/8/2013 7:27:05 AM
I've learned that people are becoming worse.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#3iSkadooshPosted 9/8/2013 7:29:06 AM
I've learnt that no matter how small your criticism of the Xbone might me, someone somewhere will get upset about it as if you insulted their first born child.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#4Cornbread4lifePosted 9/8/2013 7:32:00 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
I've learnt that no matter how small your criticism of the Xbone might me, someone somewhere will get upset about it as if you insulted their first born child.

Same goes if you dare to say that the PS4 isn't better than the X1 at something.
---
#5georgewduff1Posted 9/8/2013 7:33:03 AM
Ive learned that im a lunatic and idiotic Xbot buying a incomplete underpowered and RRod console from a diabolic company named Micro$oft...And this company have made a pact with the NSA to spy on me to ....to....to....make chaos in the world...

And on the final...i pay 100$ to much for it...
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :)
#6airdanielPosted 9/8/2013 7:33:30 AM
That PS fanboys have no life and spend all day in the xbox one forum.
---
GT: Rancub
#7Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 9/8/2013 7:33:35 AM
I learned that people think that owning all the consoles means that one could not possibly still be a trolling douchebag.
---
Ninja Farm
#8iSkadooshPosted 9/8/2013 7:34:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9JohnHalo343Posted 9/8/2013 7:36:54 AM
I have learned that there are only about five or six actual posters here, the rest are just Alts created by some insidious Sony Fanboy trying to tarnish the good name of Microsoft.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#10Cornbread4lifePosted 9/8/2013 7:37:58 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
airdaniel posted...
That PS fanboys have no life and spend all day in the xbox one forum.

I think you may have learning difficulties. Were you dropped onto your head as a child?

I don't know, I'm getting an X1 and I've never been to the PS4 board. I don't know why people who are getting a PS4 and not an X1 come here.
---