It might seem minor to some Xbox people, but...

#11triple sPosted 9/8/2013 3:00:52 PM
James_4ort posted...
HeavyLight posted...
just play your games with external hdd or uninstall it

yea but USB 3.0 is still 4x slower than using a standard SATA HDD...
So there is another problem.. Games will take forever to Save and Load on an external HD.

I would suggest using your internal for just your games and your external for media.
But with the XBone you wont be able to use the external drive right away..

so... :/

In which it is still faster than playing off a Blu-Ray disc....
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#12Donuts_R_GoodPosted 9/8/2013 3:43:22 PM
I hate the fact that the hard drive is non-removable.

If our systems ever crash and we send them in, all of our data goes with it.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#13ItIsOkBroPosted 9/8/2013 3:47:38 PM
What's the problem guys? Why do you wanna swap the harddrives so badly? What aren't you guys telling us huh? Where's the poop?
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#14Excal1burPosted 9/8/2013 6:19:03 PM
James_4ort posted...
HeavyLight posted...
just play your games with external hdd or uninstall it

yea but USB 3.0 is still 4x slower than using a standard SATA HDD...
So there is another problem.. Games will take forever to Save and Load on an external HD.

I would suggest using your internal for just your games and your external for media.
But with the XBone you wont be able to use the external drive right away..

so... :/

Not even close to 4x slower.
#15QuBixPosted 9/8/2013 6:27:12 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I don't know how to feel about this. 500GB seems small, but my 250GB HD on my X360 slim isn't even close to being full. I haven't had less than 100GB free in 4 years, so it all depends on how much space a next gen game takes.

I have two 250hdd's full and I still had to delete a lot of my older dlc. Yes, I have had the 360 since launch and bought a lot of games but point being, filling a 500hdd will be easy easpeically since next gen games will be on blu rays thus the actual files will be much, much bigger than you're typical 7gb game install.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#16zmousePosted 9/8/2013 6:34:00 PM
I'm sure someone will figure out how to mod it shortly after release(like the 360s hdds), but that doesn't really solve the problem for the average joe that doesn't want to void their warranties.
#17AzaneAzerPosted 9/8/2013 7:30:13 PM
How many arguments can the Xb1 trolls use "Just don't buy one" for, before they realize the staggering amount of "just don't buy one" arguments is why it's going to flop.
#18xHughJasxPosted 9/8/2013 8:32:28 PM
Even if games are 15gbs. That's 33 games. Most of them will take less space. You will all be fine. Please stop complaining about this.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#19Millertime660Posted 9/8/2013 8:37:10 PM
Im not sure why this is at all an issue to anyone.... the unlimited cloud storage has an unlimited ammount of space for your games and saves! Problem solved
#20NeoAndurilPosted 9/8/2013 8:38:13 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Im not sure why this is at all an issue to anyone.... the unlimited cloud storage has an unlimited ammount of space for your games and saves! Problem solved

Causes new problems like transfer speeds and reliability.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png