I'll never buy another xbox console until MS apologizes

#71TheRealBigRichPosted 9/10/2013 4:42:27 AM
BudWisenheimer posted...
Wait_Wut posted...
Until they come face to face with with what they tried to pull, I'll never do business with Microsoft.

Since when did dudes start holding grudges over product policies that "almost" happened on products they never spent any money on? Times really are changing.

Didn't you know almost doing something is the same as doing something these days.
#72blacklabelicePosted 9/10/2013 5:47:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#73Laylow12Posted 9/10/2013 12:40:35 PM
blacklabelice posted...
the funny thing is that M$ never would have pulled 180s on their original Hitler Box if the sales numbers werent so pathetic

gamers are smarter this time around. social media, and all the websites. its all out there. we know what we are buying before we even put money down on it. most people do the research before spending tonnes of cash on something these days.

it didnt work. they knew that nobody wanted the forced kinect and DRM and all the stuff that came along with those policies it was steering them away. It was only until 2 weeks into preorders that M$ looked at their terrible sales figures out of the gate where they finally decided to change anything. they had months to read what the consumers are saying and get the gist of it.

If they cared about the consumers at all they wouldnt have stuck to their guns until they realised after E3 they were still trying to shove a product down our throats that we didnt want. They had months to do anything to try to satisfy gamers, but the fact is they didnt, and still went along with it, expecting it to somehow hit it off in sales anyways, reguardless of how the majority of gamers felt about it.

but here we have major nelson parading around on his little apology tour trying to win back a bunch of suckers by puckering up and pretending that M$ cares about their interests and opinion. even in the littlest ways

No you dont moron. you care about your wallet. and thats it. you didnt care the least about the anti consumer policies your product had in place. While the entire internet is in an outrage over it, you guys are out there going full on the damage control, and telling people that gamers dont care, they will buy anything, #dealwithit, and pretty much **** off and go buy a 360 or PS4 instead if you dont like getting boned.

M$ isnt sorry. they are just disappointed in their sales numbers. They flip flop on every policy they tried to stand by for the sake of trying to lure in more buyers. they dont care about consumers at all. they cant even go through with their FIFA 14 Preorder promise. They simply just took advantage of Europes love of football, by trying to generate a buzz and fill an early quota by creating a false supply.

ive been loyal to the 360 for almost six years now, but it was actually M$ that steered me away and made me decide to go for a PS4 instead.

tl;dr. I cant trust microsoft anymore. they dont care about me as a consumer. theyve pulled so many 180s already just to try to sucker my money. whos to say they wont pull another 180 on all of those 180s once theyve finally got my money?

So true.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#74jakestar0306Posted 9/10/2013 5:04:08 PM
blacklabelice posted...
the funny thing is that M$ never would have pulled 180s on their original Hitler Box if the sales numbers werent so pathetic

Sales numbers? It's not even out yet.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#7595_EclipsePosted 9/10/2013 6:08:36 PM
jakestar0306 posted...
blacklabelice posted...

Aww poor guy lacked a legitimate argument, but didn't wanna be left out, so he argued something pointless, because in reality he knew exactly what that poster meant :/
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#76NewmoonPosted 9/10/2013 8:05:35 PM
Wait_Wut posted...
Until they come face to face with with what they tried to pull, I'll never do business with Microsoft.

None a that, "We didnt express our full features the correct way", or "We just wanted to bring steam like gaming to our consoles." MS is too arrogant to actually admit that they made a mistake. They should apologize to their consumers for their sly tricks, but they NEVER did.

Until I see an apology like this; http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDCV00ErEs

Then maybe I'll reconsider

Microsoft had a different viewpoint of the future then the general population has. There is no attempted screwing there.

The Internet argument was made almost entirely on the Internet by people who were terrified that their Internet may go out and there'd be SOL, MS believed that the vast majority of xbox users have Internet and it wouldn't be a large concern (god knows how many topics we had about natural disasters and Internet outages).

Microsoft tried to end used games since an all digital format basically eliminates the need for it anyways, the vocals went ballistic about this.

This issue is one that has been debated countless times, though I will note that I believe comparing user games to a used car is substantially different since there the products expectations are so different.

And I think the differences are not ms screwing anyone but just MS rushing the future beyond what gamers are ready for.

I think the fact that all games are digital is excellent for gamers as there won't be any rare games this gen that are impossible to find.
---
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade
#77Dudeman315Posted 9/10/2013 8:46:45 PM
TheRealBigRich posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...
Wait_Wut posted...

Since when did dudes start holding grudges over product policies that "almost" happened on products they never spent any money on? Times really are changing.

Didn't you know almost doing something is the same as doing something these days.

It is in a lot of legal circumstances, your jurisdiction may differ...
#78PoloMan6Posted 9/11/2013 3:53:20 AM
bessy67 posted...
I hope they don't apologize. In fact, I hope they bring a lot of the stuff they were talking about back. I understand that a lot of people have crappy internet but I don't.

Yup
#79jakestar0306Posted 9/11/2013 7:23:53 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
jakestar0306 posted...
blacklabelice posted...

Aww poor guy lacked a legitimate argument, but didn't wanna be left out, so he argued something pointless, because in reality he knew exactly what that poster meant :/

No, I don't know what he meant. His entire rant was based on how Xbox One is selling poorly, when it and the PS4 aren't even out yet and both have exactly zero sales.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#80_Sovereign_Posted 9/11/2013 2:22:40 PM
TC I agree with you, though they'll have to add in the previous two generations of pure, utter crap in that apology. Less than 10 exclusive games worth owning between those two...smh.
---
"Microsoft demands simultaneous multiplatform releases" - Type that into your search bar and you'll see why you should buy Rayman on Wii U, not ports.