i dont see the problem

#1Hidan623Posted 9/8/2013 7:45:51 PM
some people have told me they dont like xbox one cuz you can't change the hard drive, and those same people have a iphone same situation can't even put a memory card in it but you love the iphone and get a new one as soon as it comes out. The way i see it let the harddrive stay where it is and get over it. No one complains about something until they want to make a specific product look bad but if it's in a product they like they will defend it till they die.
#295_EclipsePosted 9/8/2013 7:50:06 PM
No one complained before because the HDD's were removable.

Try to look at things from an open perspective instead of a blind fanboys perspective.

Same with Sony dropping to 4 controller support from 7. Sure, most people don't care, I don't care, but some people did use that feature, and there wasn't really a reason to remove it, so those people have a right to complain. Just like people have a right to complain about a non removeable HDD on a console that's pushing for digital content.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#3Foxx3kPosted 9/8/2013 7:51:52 PM
I think it's absolutely ludicrous that xboxes don't have at least 10 TB hard drives AT LEAST

we should really be pushing petabytes to be honest

it's the only way to future proof
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4georgewduff1Posted 9/8/2013 7:52:19 PM
And remember the 360 core edition and 20Go edition...

Man its a Launch console...and its capable of external HDD via USB 3.0...No problem with that...

And Sony did mention how much will it cost for a 1To HDD or 2To HDD...???When will it be released...???Or will all other brand will fit in this console...????
And the WiiU in this...???
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :)
#5Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 7:53:19 PM
Blind fanboy? don't see how i'm a fanboy when i support both systems I was just making a statement in general about how people complain for things that they didn't care about before just to make what they like look better. For example I hear about all this oh the ps4 is supposed to have better grapics than the XB1. Those same people weren't saying anything when xbox 360 supposedly had better graphics than ps3. But like i said i support both systems i was just making a statement
#6AwayFromHerePosted 9/8/2013 7:54:18 PM
georgewduff1 posted...

Man its a Launch console...and its capable of external HDD via USB 3.0...No problem with that...

And Sony did mention how much will it cost for a 1To HDD or 2To HDD...???When will it be released...???Or will all other brand will fit in this console...????

PS4 will be the same as PS3. Any 2.5" HDD will work with it.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#7georgewduff1Posted 9/8/2013 8:03:49 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
georgewduff1 posted...

So youre telling me that no minimum requirement is needed....
like RPM...cache...Disc space....Average Access Time...

This could lead to multiple PS4 with installed game running at differential rate...with other PS4 running from the disc...

I prefer the mandatory install on a standard HDD on the XboxOne...
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :)
#8AwayFromHerePosted 9/8/2013 8:06:26 PM
georgewduff1 posted...

This could lead to multiple PS4 with installed game running at differential rate...with other PS4 running from the disc...

What in the bloody hell are you talking about?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#9Orange_ApplesPosted 9/8/2013 8:08:22 PM
georgewduff1 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
georgewduff1 posted...

yeah, those things would have no influence on other players whatsoever.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#10Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 8:08:33 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
georgewduff1 posted...

What in the bloody hell are you talking about?

He's talking about how different hard drives run at different speeds in your system, for example, when playing call of duty on the ps3 my slim loads up call of duty super fast while my bros older model doesnt load up until the countdown is over and he has already lost time in the game, thats just a small example