PS4:XB1 400:80 Preorders at one GameStop

#51GnarKillsPosted 9/9/2013 10:57:39 AM
Microsoft restricted preorders for awhile when Sony opened the floodgates to anyone and everyone who wanted to preorder.

While the ps4 would still have more preorders regardless I just think there will be some disappointed people when it comes time to pick up their ps4 preorder. I hope Sony can deliver on the promise of all these consoles but I just don't see it.
---
GT - GnarKills
#52dj___rollPosted 9/9/2013 1:54:58 PM
Quote:GondolinRises posted...
Xb1 trolls are upset because of a crappy 400 preorders? Is it really that easy for you guys to lose your minds?

Wait, you actually believe that a single Gamestop store will get 400 units? lol, you're delusional.

@bessy67

Why would you assume they will all be there at once? 400 preorders doesn't equal 400 day one sales. Derr...
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#53GondolinRisesPosted 9/9/2013 2:18:28 PM
dj___roll posted...
Xb1 trolls are upset because of a crappy 400 preorders? Is it really that easy for you guys to lose your minds?

Wait, you actually believe that a single Gamestop store will get 400 units? lol, you're delusional.

@bessy67

Why would you assume they will all be there at once? 400 preorders doesn't equal 400 day one sales. Derr...

Xb1 trolls don't have to make sense. They just have to rage at everything not kissing ms butt.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#54ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/9/2013 2:19:58 PM
GondolinRises posted...
dj___roll posted...

@bessy67

Xb1 trolls don't have to make sense. They just have to rage at everything not kissing ms butt.

So you'll be perfectly happy if you have to wait until 2014 to have your preorder fulfilled? OK...
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#55TreasureHunterGPosted 9/9/2013 2:23:19 PM
Ever since the pre-orders began, we've heard reports of 4:1 ratios in favor of the PS4. These are just launch numbers so it's not like they mean much. However, my guess is that the PS4 will beat the XBOne worldwide by roughly 2:1 after a year or so.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4oPKFbf.jpg
#56jjordan0002Posted 9/9/2013 2:31:10 PM
My area Xbox One Preorders sold out well before PS4 and is currently Leading the area in preorders
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#57SparkItUpPosted 9/9/2013 2:38:18 PM
In the end, numbers don't matter if you like the console you are getting...not to mention, even after the launches, people are still going to argue about the numbers "oh that number doesn't count, that just means number of units shipped to stores" or "oh that number doesn't count because it's from "insert site name here", they always favor "insert console here".

It's no win really...Just enjoy what you order and be done with it people.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...