XBOX ONE Availability "Should Feel A Lot Better Than It Did For XBOX 360"

#11MrCheese4321Posted 9/8/2013 9:34:40 PM
They wont be having this trouble because majority don't want one lol.
---
Why go to the park and fly a kite, when you can just pop a pill?
#12LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/8/2013 9:43:32 PM
quickposter posted...
Hucast9 posted...
People want it, but the $100 price difference from PS4 to Xbox One makes people hesitate. This console would be sold out in all stores by now if the price was $399 instead of $499. I guarantee you that.

Sorry but I have to agree with that guy. Talk to people on the outside. Everybody I know who ever considered Xbox has left for PS4. Maybe there are people out there who changed their minds but they won't be in the majority I can tell you that.

The fact that Killzone is getting more pre-orders than every X1 exclusive makes me think the software is ready to bomb even harder.

Wow if that is true, then that is big cuz KZ was not THAT big in the grand scheme of things.
---
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#13MilesTeg420Posted 9/8/2013 9:54:54 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
quickposter posted...
Hucast9 posted...
People want it, but the $100 price difference from PS4 to Xbox One makes people hesitate. This console would be sold out in all stores by now if the price was $399 instead of $499. I guarantee you that.

Sorry but I have to agree with that guy. Talk to people on the outside. Everybody I know who ever considered Xbox has left for PS4. Maybe there are people out there who changed their minds but they won't be in the majority I can tell you that.

The fact that Killzone is getting more pre-orders than every X1 exclusive makes me think the software is ready to bomb even harder.

Wow if that is true, then that is big cuz KZ was not THAT big in the grand scheme of things.

It's definitely pretty telling because Killzone never did that great in sales for PS3. I've always found it a very mediocre franchise and based on sales the market has too. It just tells you there is much interest in the platform if Killzone is pushing that many pre-orders.
#14Hucast9Posted 9/8/2013 10:09:27 PM(edited)
You know what that tells me since it's so telling? It tells me a lot of things. First of all, it's telling me that people are being brainwashed into believing that you're getting more for less when you buy the PS4, when the reality is that you're getting just as much when you buy Xbox One. On Xbox One you're getting dedicated servers for games (something that hasn't been clarified for PS4) and the controller with its offset sticks which is a bigger deal than some people think it is.

Another thing it tells me is that when you sell something like a video game console to the general population, you're selling it to the poor, the middle class, and the rich. What group has the biggest number of people? Yes, that's right it's the poor. So basically, that $100 is more significant than people think it is.

Basically my point is that the biggest group of people that are going to buy a next gen console is the poor, and that along with the lie of getting more for less is why the PS4 is sold out and not the Xbox One.
#15quickposterPosted 9/8/2013 11:54:21 PM
Well if you take the US out of the equation and look everywhere else its not even "the poor" buying PS4 either. Outside the US PS4 is still a steep price.