In your opinion, what are the Xbox haters?

#11CaIiber345Posted 9/8/2013 10:13:52 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
1/2 of them are 360 owners who are pissed at MS and what happened between April and July and the events that happened between July and now were not enough to sway them back.

1/3 of them are PS3 owners who revel in the idea that Sony is more popular than MS this time around.

1/6 of them are bandwagoners who have no idea what is going on.

---
"There is a lot of middle ground between superhero powers and "Niko, let's go bowling." Dr_Mojo
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#12IzecPosted 9/8/2013 10:27:11 PM
People who owned the original Xbox/Xbox 360 and are disappointed with the route Microsoft took this time around.

Broke people that can only afford one console so they have to justify why they can't get both?

If I was getting two consoles it'd be PS4 and Wii U. Unless you care about the exclusives, Xbox One provides no unique experience compared to PS4; just an inferior one.
---
No Text
#13Foxx3kPosted 9/8/2013 10:31:05 PM
Izec posted...

If I was getting two consoles it'd be PS4 and Wii U. Unless you care about the exclusives, Xbox One provides no unique experience compared to PS4; just an inferior one.

I prefer the off-set thumb sticks, so I will have a superior experience on the XBox One. Not to mention, most of my friends are going Xbone over PS4, so there's additional value for me there, especially because I am primarily a multiplayer gamer.

I'm also picking up a PS4 because my PC is kaput and there's no reason to rebuild one with major GPU changes coming out in Q1/Q2 2014. So I'll have a Ps4 for all the neat indie stuff - some of which will be free because of PS+, of which I am already a member. The free to play games are a bonus on top.

So, I'm going XBO + PS4. I'll pick up a Wii U if it ever gets cheap because there are too many great first party games to pass up. But I'm thinking $200 or less for a Wii U Deluxe before I jump... or if they ever release a cheap variant without the screen controller.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#14AIlenWalkerPosted 9/8/2013 10:31:48 PM
3,4,6, and 8. At least that's the way it is for me.
#15VoidBeyondPosted 9/8/2013 10:34:18 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
the xb1 trolls do far more damage to the xb1 brand than any of the "haters".

Says an avid troll of the board, lol okay.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#16gameboybrycePosted 9/8/2013 10:45:48 PM
Well my reasons aren't up there.

Reason 1: I hate Microsoft because I believe they're a cancer to the gaming industry. I have no ill-will towards the Xbox One itself. While it's not the optimal system, it's still better than the systems this gen so that's good.

Reason 2: This reason is more why I frequent these boards: Because it's so f****** hilarious to see the back and forth between Microsoft supporters, Sony fanboys, trolls, people who genuinely like the Xbox One and people who hate Microsoft for what they were going to do. It's pretty entertaining.

Reason 3: Microsoft's launch has been like a slow motion train wreck, you wanna turn away but you just can't.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#17TBONE_OGPosted 9/8/2013 11:15:13 PM
MAN CHILDREN are technically children.

CHILDREN.
---
Always O.G.
#18SaintFC_Posted 9/8/2013 11:28:13 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
1/2 of them are 360 owners who are pissed at MS and what happened between April and July and the events that happened between July and now were not enough to sway them back.

1/3 of them are PS3 owners who revel in the idea that Sony is more popular than MS this time around.

1/6 of them are bandwagoners who have no idea what is going on.

This feels about right to me.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#19KOOGARPosted 9/8/2013 11:56:59 PM
LOL, M$ troll poll.

where is...

"People who don't like to get f...ed in the a.. by M$!"
"People who still have a working brain"
"Gamers!"

?
#20Golden MavenPosted 9/9/2013 12:26:26 AM
A mixture of the two last answers, no doubt about it.