In your opinion, what are the Xbox haters?

#21MasteroftheArtsPosted 9/9/2013 4:56:08 AM
Although the first 4 apply as well, the largest section belongs to the last ones.

I swear, Paulites have less conviction than Xbox haters. Virtually every internet publication talking about the Xbox One is assaulted by overwhelming negative comments about the system. Youtube is the worst for this where you can't even hold a decent discussion because any comment you post about xbox that is not negative, even if you're just asking a question about what the system can do, gets buried into the ground.

It's like politics. Liberals and Conservatives have plenty of fans that try to silence dissent, but that is all child's play when compared to Libertarians.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#22triple sPosted 9/9/2013 4:58:35 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
the xb1 trolls do far more damage to the xb1 brand than any of the "haters".

Explain to me what is an XB1 troll on an XB1 board?
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#23Skynet82997Posted 9/9/2013 5:10:57 AM
triple s posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

If you support the XB1, are excited about getting it, or are in any way positive about the console and it's features/games, you're a troll.

Even though this is the XB1 board, if you support the console you are either - delusional, a MS shill, an idiot, or ....a troll.

Basically, that's where we're at. Most of these guys feel the constant bait topics are just "payback" for the PS3 board getting trolled back at launch.

And the mods apparently agree, since blatant troll posts and topics remain up everyday around here.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#24SparkItUpPosted 9/9/2013 7:27:05 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
1/2 of them are 360 owners who are pissed at MS and what happened between April and July and the events that happened between July and now were not enough to sway them back.

1/3 of them are PS3 owners who revel in the idea that Sony is more popular than MS this time around.

1/6 of them are bandwagoners who have no idea what is going on.

^ that pretty much sums it up perfectly
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#25pblimp360Posted 9/9/2013 7:30:26 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
triple s posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

If you support the XB1, are excited about getting it, or are in any way positive about the console and it's features/games, you're a troll.

Even though this is the XB1 board, if you support the console you are either - delusional, a MS shill, an idiot, or ....a troll.

Basically, that's where we're at. Most of these guys feel the constant bait topics are just "payback" for the PS3 board getting trolled back at launch.

And the mods apparently agree, since blatant troll posts and topics remain up everyday around here.

So true and so damn sad.

The obvious answer to this poll is PS4 trolls btw, but fanboys will have to do.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#26Exodus_PrimePosted 9/9/2013 8:12:33 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
1/2 of them are 360 owners who are pissed at MS and what happened between April and July and the events that happened between July and now were not enough to sway them back.

1/3 of them are PS3 owners who revel in the idea that Sony is more popular than MS this time around.

1/6 of them are bandwagoners who have no idea what is going on.

I usually don't agree with this guy...but here we are.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#27MetroidFan9999Posted 9/9/2013 8:13:53 AM
People that genuinely are affected in a negative way by the features the Xbox One has.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif