C/D Will you order the NFL Network on your XBone?

#21SaintFC_Posted 9/8/2013 11:26:48 PM
I live in the UK, so no, never in a million years would I buy anything to do with NFL.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#22Orange_ApplesPosted 9/8/2013 11:34:35 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Oh, and Sunday Ticket is not going to be on PS3, PS4, 360 or XB1.
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/14/ps3-wont-get-nfl-sunday-ticket-this-year-does-receive-live-eve/

Update: DirecTV has confirmed with Joystiq that NFL Sunday Ticket will not be available on PS3, nor will it be available this year on Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

Hmm... maybe 2014 Q1?

That is interesting wording. but typically when people say "this year" they aren't talking about a calendar year, but operating year. So when they're saying "this year" they are probably referring to the 2013-2014 season.

Not saying it isn't possible, just unlikely.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#23kayoticdreamzPosted 9/9/2013 12:06:28 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
I live in the UK, so no, never in a million years would I buy anything to do with NFL.

yes because living in the UK instantly means you hate football amirite?

TBONE_OG posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/14/ps3-wont-get-nfl-sunday-ticket-this-year-does-receive-live-eve/

Update: DirecTV has confirmed with Joystiq that NFL Sunday Ticket will not be available on PS3, nor will it be available this year on Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

Hmm... maybe 2014 Q1?

that would just be dumb.
#24SaintFC_Posted 9/9/2013 12:09:36 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
SaintFC_ posted...

No, we love football over here, it's American football that no one likes.

Seriously though, there may be a few but they are in the vast minority.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#25HellsControllerPosted 9/9/2013 12:43:08 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
SaintFC_ posted...

>people outside of America
>liking American football

Choose one my friend.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#26TBONE_OGPosted 9/9/2013 12:25:00 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

Hmm... maybe 2014 Q1?

That is interesting wording. but typically when people say "this year" they aren't talking about a calendar year, but operating year. So when they're saying "this year" they are probably referring to the 2013-2014 season.

Not saying it isn't possible, just unlikely.

Yeah, if I would guess... I'd figure it to be the season. But why word it that way? Maybe, if anything, NFL Sunday ticket could be on X1 for the next season...
---
Always O.G.
#27RybalPosted 9/9/2013 12:30:27 PM
Foxx3k posted...
If they gave me a way of watching college football with no blackouts, then that'd be pretty neato.

I couldn't care about NFL.