Xbox One vs PS Vita TV

#51Dev445Posted 9/9/2013 7:05:05 AM
Man Vita needs some games not T.V stuff. I've lost all hope for that system.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#52pblimp360Posted 9/9/2013 7:08:56 AM(edited)
SoulTrapper posted...
Hentaidojo is either a troll or a shill, you know that just as well.

I actually don't. I've seen him defend the system in light of numerous and unwarranted attacks from Sony boys and usually he's talking specs while never being a negative poster.

If that = shill to you or anyone else then I don't know what to tell you.

SoulTrapper posted...
If I was a shill, I would promote or defend Sony.

I've actually seen you defend Sony more than a few times. I've also seen you post a fair share of negatives toward this system, so again, that label could be cast on you too.

It's just silly to go on calling people that imo though, so can people stop doing that?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#53GingaritoPosted 9/9/2013 7:13:31 AM
pblimp360 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
Hentaidojo is either a troll or a shill, you know that just as well.

I actually don't. I've seen him defend the system in light of numerous and unwarranted attacks from Sony boys and usually he's talking specs while never being a negative poster.

SoulTrapper posted...
If I was a shill, I would promote or defend Sony.

I've actually seen you defend Sony more than a few times. I've also seen you post a fair share of negatives toward this system, so again, that label could be cast on you too.

It's just silly to go on calling people that imo though, so can people stop doing that?

SoulTrapper is one of the worst people to speak to on this website ignore him.

He claimed to me that he was trying to help people by making them realise the bad things about the Xbox One.
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#54SoulTrapperPosted 9/9/2013 7:16:18 AM(edited)
pblimp360 posted...

He's constantly lying and getting called out on it, you're probably seeing that as "unwarranted attacks".

Wrong, I correct lies, I don't defend Sony.

I have posted a lot of negative stuff towards this system, because it was terrible at E3.

Thankfully MS fixed most of the stuff I complained about, which means my complaints were legitimate.

The only real issues I have with it at this point are the mandatory kinect purchase, their general attitude (for example the fact that they're already talking about bringing back all the DRM people made very clear they didn't want) and the focus on TV.

It's not silly at all, it's a very real thing that people should be aware of.

But again, you're going off-topic.

Gingarito posted...

SoulTrapper is one of the worst people to speak to on this website ignore him.

He claimed to me that he was trying to help people by making them realise the bad things about the Xbox One.

Cry more.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#55pblimp360Posted 9/9/2013 7:23:40 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
He's constantly lying and getting called out on it, you're probably seeing that as "unwarranted attacks".

I only ever see known trolls saying it to him, so yep. Unwarranted and ignored.

SoulTrapper posted...
Wrong, I correct lies, I don't defend Sony.

I have posted a lot of negative stuff towards this system, because it was terrible at E3.

Thankfully MS fixed most of the stuff I complained about, which means my complaints were legitimate.

The only real issues I have with it at this point are the mandatory kinect purchase, their general attitude (for example the fact that they're already talking about bringing back all the DRM people made very clear they didn't want) and the focus on TV.

It's not silly at all, it's a very real thing that people should be aware of.

But again, you're going off-topic.

1. I haven't seen you "correct" one thing.

2. MS' E3 was great. But that's your opinion.

3. MS "fixing" things you or anyone else complained about doesn't make your claims legitimate. It can be to meet popular demand.

4. They haven't said anything about bring back DRM, only certain things that would've been included had they used that policy.

5. I think it is silly, and that's my opinion.

6. We're both off-topic, but this is my last post concerning this to you. Fall back on the needless shill talk was my original point.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#56SoulTrapperPosted 9/9/2013 7:51:09 AM(edited)
pblimp360 posted...

Wrong, I've corrected him multiple times myself and others have as well.

He's a troll or a shill constantly lying and spreading false information.

1. I haven't seen you "correct" one thing.

2. MS' E3 was great. But that's your opinion.

3. MS "fixing" things you or anyone else complained about doesn't make your claims legitimate. It can be to meet popular demand.

4. They haven't said anything about bring back DRM, only certain things that would've been included had they used that policy.

5. I think it is silly, and that's my opinion.

6. We're both off-topic, but this is my last post concerning this to you. Fall back on the needless shill talk was my original point.

1. That's funny, since you were in this topic just yesterday, getting corrected by me and others along side your buddy bessy

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67191145?page=1

2. It was seen as bad by pretty much everyone with a brain. Or are you trying to claim that the policies they reversed, the firing of Mattrick and allt he other 180s weren't related to that at all?

3. And what is "meeting popular demand"? Changing things because the majority of people complain about it.

4.Yes they have:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/09/microsoft-xbox-one-licensing-plan-was-a-little-ahead-of-consumers/

5. That's great

6. Indeed
---
#57pblimp360Posted 9/9/2013 8:05:27 AM(edited)
SoulTrapper posted...
Wrong, I've corrected him multiple times myself and others have as well.

He's a troll or a shill constantly lying and spreading false information.

I haven't seen every post from him nor do I exactly trust your word on things, so I'll stick to what I said above. No offense of course.

SoulTrapper posted...
1. That's funny, since you were in this topic just yesterday, getting corrected by me and others along side your buddy bessy

You mean I was in that topic yesterday when you were corrected on your false numbers for previous 360 numbers? Yeah, I was there. You didn't correct anyone.

SoulTrapper posted...
2. It was seen as bad by pretty much everyone with a brain. Or are you trying to claim that the policies they reversed, the firing of Mattrick and allt he other 180s weren't related to that at all?

The brainless ones I've come to find are those who say MS' E3 was bad, but whatever. And no, Sony's conference along with a few bad interviews from MS reps, such as Mattrick as well as comaparatively bad reservations of this console caused the changes. Incorrect again.

SoulTrapper posted...3. And what is "meeting popular demand"? Changing things because the majority of people complain about it.

Meeting popular demand encompasses more than complaints, such as a Broadway show being back by popular demand, etc. But maybe you should've known that, right?

SoulTrapper posted...4.Yes they have:

No they haven't. I read that already.

SoulTrapper posted...5. That's great

I know.
---
#58SoulTrapperPosted 9/9/2013 9:16:49 AM
pblimp360 posted...

1. You mean I was in that topic yesterday when you were corrected on your false numbers for previous 360 numbers? Yeah, I was there. You didn't correct anyone.

2.The brainless ones I've come to find are those who say MS' E3 was bad, but whatever. And no, Sony's conference along with a few bad interviews from MS reps, such as Mattrick as well as comaparatively bad reservations of this console caused the changes. Incorrect again.

3. Meeting popular demand encompasses more than complaints, such as a Broadway show being back by popular demand, etc. But maybe you should've known that, right?

No they haven't. I read that already.

1. No, I mean this topic in which it was proven multiple times that xbox as a brand has not made MS any profit:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67191145?page=1

http://www.neowin.net/news/report-microsofts-xbox-division-has-lost-nearly-3-billion-in-10-years

Or are you going to deny that now as well?

2. Not even the biggest MS fanboy would call E3 a success for MS.
You're a shill and an obvious one.

3. Yeah, when people ask to remove things we don't call that "popular demand" we call that complaints.
But maybe you should've known that.

4. Try reading it again:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/09/microsoft-xbox-one-licensing-plan-was-a-little-ahead-of-consumers/

"Unfortunately, the net effect of the change is we had to go back and redo a lot of work that we weren't anticipating at this point in the program," he said. "It's actually extremely difficult [to change]. It's a totally different purchase flow, it's a totally different UI. We have to think about security differently, permitting the customers when they can be offline and have to be online—it's actually pretty complex. It's not just communicating to the customers but making sure they understand what games they own digitally versus physically and what rights they have. We didn't have to think about those two modes before. It was all just going to be one mode; everything you owned worked one way. Now we have to think about two ways of ownership."

"So the reason we're not doing anything right now [with the hybrid model] is that we gotta launch," he continued. "Everyone is focused on shipping this year... when we get our heads up from trying to ship the box, we'll go back and rethink [how] this hybrid model is really going to work."

They're already thinking of bringing it back.
---
#59peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 11:26:24 AM
eitherway I have a feeling this device will be popular
#6095_EclipsePosted 9/9/2013 11:40:03 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
This is definitely a major development.
For the same price as an xbox one, you get a ps4 and this device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MoTr_-FE0U

If anything this will help with fixing the problem for the original Vita as well: lack of games.

This is sick, I want this thing for sure, I'll be able to play in my room and my game room without having to shift anything around.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.