Xbox One vs PS Vita TV

#6195_EclipsePosted 9/9/2013 11:45:52 AM
pblimp360 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
He's constantly lying and getting called out on it, you're probably seeing that as "unwarranted attacks".

I only ever see known trolls saying it to him, so yep. Unwarranted and ignored.

ITP : Xbox fanboy says that all people who disagree with him are trolls.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#62baodeusPosted 9/9/2013 11:52:44 AM
Why buy another box for streaming content, when you can just make your services available as an app that you can download to any devices (with internet connectivity and display function)? Does people know you can download apps to TV or any mobile devices?

Wouldn't that be more convenient? You don't have to carry anything, just what ever devices you have at the moment.
#63HENTAIDOJIPosted 9/9/2013 11:54:42 AM
Dev445 posted...
Man Vita needs some games not T.V stuff. I've lost all hope for that system.

Vita is beyond saving. Games won't save it. Price won't save it. It's done.

It would have to *soar* to catch a glimpse the PSP's spiral into irrelevance.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#64Dev445Posted 9/9/2013 12:02:24 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Dev445 posted...
Man Vita needs some games not T.V stuff. I've lost all hope for that system.

Vita is beyond saving. Games won't save it. Price won't save it. It's done.

It would have to *soar* to catch a glimpse the PSP's spiral into irrelevance.

I was planning on picking up one next year, but now I see they have no intentions in making any good Vita games. just ports and T.V features, I'll just stick with my 3DS and soon to come Nexus 7 for handheld gaming.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#65ScRuiPosted 9/9/2013 12:28:52 PM
Surface pro for me...

Have been doing some research and had it down to the nexus 7 or surface pro... I chose surface pro

Nexus 7 is a great app tablet, better than iPad by s long shot but because I want to replace my laptop also, I had to go with the surface pro and have the best of both worlds..
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#66peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 7:15:23 PM
Id actualy be impressed if MS made a device like this to allow streaming of your xbox to any other TV you are using
#67adonfrazPosted 9/9/2013 8:39:15 PM
The Vita will outsell the X1 in Japan easily, as handhelds are just more popular over there. It is a brilliant move by Sony to connect the Vita to the PS4 even more-so in Japan to take advantage of the popularity of handhelds there.

Sometimes we forget how pathetically the Xbox consoles have sold in Japan over the years. Whether you are interested in the Vita TV or not, it's hard to imagine Microsoft doing anything significant to capture some of the Japanese market. That affects gamers like me who happens to enjoy Japanese games (Not just Square-Enix) and wants more of them to be localized.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#68SoulTrapperPosted 9/10/2013 3:44:55 AM
adonfraz posted...
The Vita will outsell the X1 in Japan easily, as handhelds are just more popular over there. It is a brilliant move by Sony to connect the Vita to the PS4 even more-so in Japan to take advantage of the popularity of handhelds there.

Sometimes we forget how pathetically the Xbox consoles have sold in Japan over the years. Whether you are interested in the Vita TV or not, it's hard to imagine Microsoft doing anything significant to capture some of the Japanese market. That affects gamers like me who happens to enjoy Japanese games (Not just Square-Enix) and wants more of them to be localized.

It's already sold out on Amazon Japan, so it looks to be doing quit okay there.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/10/playstation-vita-tv-already-sold-out-on-amazon-japan/
---
PSN: El_Coon
#69scoobydoobydontPosted 9/10/2013 3:52:07 AM
MS really screwed up cancelling Stingray (360 mini). Now Sony beat them to the punch and anything MS tries will seem like playing catch up.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#70VanderZooPosted 9/10/2013 5:48:47 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
WAIT HOLD UP! I did nit read whole topic but are you saying I can play my PS4 games at work with a Vita?!

lol, old news dude, they've advertised Vita/PS4 remote play since the get go.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"