So basically no chance in hell Deep Down coming to Xbox One

#81Exodus_PrimePosted 9/9/2013 7:56:31 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
I'll be the first to get it steamrolling like the fanboys did with Titanfall, Dead Rising 3.

Sorry guys Deep Down time exclusive it will be in Xbox One six months to a year bc Capcom will want more sales.

So you are MS biased....well at least you admit it =D

I admit nothing. Also I'm surprised you didn't pick up on the sarcasm of my post since you live off it.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#82AIlenWalkerPosted 9/9/2013 7:59:58 AM
pblimp360 posted...
AIlenWalker posted...
*starts cutting flesh to take away the feels*

Seek help cheerleader. Your obsession with me is sickening. What will, Metroid think? : )

Oh, he's getting desperate. Looks like there is still a little life left. Too bad. Everyone, watch carefully. Once an xbot reaches this stage of malfunction, he will selfdestruct. I've seen it happen. Clear the area!
#83pblimp360Posted 9/9/2013 8:01:17 AM
AIlenWalker posted...
*FLAT LINED*

R.I.P.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#84MetroidFan9999Posted 9/9/2013 8:04:34 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
I'll be the first to get it steamrolling like the fanboys did with Titanfall, Dead Rising 3.

Sorry guys Deep Down time exclusive it will be in Xbox One six months to a year bc Capcom will want more sales.

I admit nothing. Also I'm surprised you didn't pick up on the sarcasm of my post since you live off it.

I just wanted you to respond to me. SUCCESS!!!
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#85iSkadooshPosted 9/9/2013 8:04:36 AM
AIlenWalker posted...
pblimp360 posted...
AIlenWalker posted...
*starts cutting flesh to take away the feels*

Seek help cheerleader. Your obsession with me is sickening. What will, Metroid think? : )

Oh, he's getting desperate. Looks like there is still a little life left. Too bad. Everyone, watch carefully. Once an xbot reaches this stage of malfunction, he will selfdestruct. I've seen it happen. Clear the area!

It's amusing how angry he gets over the smallest of things. Someone pointed out that the Xbone is bigger than the PS3 and even though it's insignificant he still got upset about it lol. I don't think I've ever witnessed this level of fanboyness before. His life must be so shallow =[
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#86pblimp360Posted 9/9/2013 8:08:34 AM(edited)
Sure you have, iTroll, just look at you as a prime example. ^_^

You love to lie I've noticed btw. When did I ever comment on the X1 being bigger than the PS3 outside of this new topic on the board?

And trolls coming together to defend each other is hilarious. You two should get hitched.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#87Exodus_PrimePosted 9/9/2013 8:23:41 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

I just wanted you to respond to me. SUCCESS!!!

Welcome to the fan club ;-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#88iSkadooshPosted 9/9/2013 9:00:44 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Sure you have, iTroll, just look at you as a prime example. ^_^

You love to lie I've noticed btw. When did I ever comment on the X1 being bigger than the PS3 outside of this new topic on the board?

And trolls coming together to defend each other is hilarious. You two should get hitched.

I'd love for you to find an example of me defending the PS4 as vehemently as you do with the Xbone. You won't be able to though, as I don't have an obsessive personality.

And as for me lying : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67199437

You really need to stop taking this console war so seriously. It's not healthy, especially when rooting for the losing team.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#89RemakeMePosted 9/9/2013 9:16:49 AM
Except, Titanfall, DR3 and Sunset overdrive i believe will make it to PS4 at some point....via port or some form ala DR3: Off the record/Directors cut. Especially with PS4 picking up so much steam on the market.

Not sure if Deep Down is even possible to come to XBOX one since SCEA is help developing it.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#90bessy67Posted 9/9/2013 9:21:27 AM
RemakeMe posted...
Except, Titanfall, DR3 and Sunset overdrive i believe will make it to PS4 at some point....via port or some form ala DR3: Off the record/Directors cut. Especially with PS4 picking up so much steam on the market.

Not sure if Deep Down is even possible to come to XBOX one since SCEA is help developing it.

Why is Sony being involved in the development automatic confirmation it will never go multiplat? MS is involved with the development of Dead Rising 3, but everyone still seems to think it will go multiplat...

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/22/dead-rising-3-team-aiming-for-30-fps-microsoft-helping-to-improve-performance/
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67