So basically no chance in hell Deep Down coming to Xbox One

#91fallangePosted 9/9/2013 10:22:53 AM
pblimp360 posted...
And trolls coming together to defend each other is hilarious. You two should get hitched.

What do you expect? That's why I call this board the Sony circle jerk. Some of these guys just love to stroke each other.
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#92RemakeMePosted 9/9/2013 10:32:39 AM(edited)
bessy67 posted...
RemakeMe posted...
Except, Titanfall, DR3 and Sunset overdrive i believe will make it to PS4 at some point....via port or some form ala DR3: Off the record/Directors cut. Especially with PS4 picking up so much steam on the market.

Not sure if Deep Down is even possible to come to XBOX one since SCEA is help developing it.

Why is Sony being involved in the development automatic confirmation it will never go multiplat? MS is involved with the development of Dead Rising 3, but everyone still seems to think it will go multiplat...

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/22/dead-rising-3-team-aiming-for-30-fps-microsoft-helping-to-improve-performance/

Well never say never, but sending people to help Capcom understand Xbox hardware to get a smooth FPS is different than co-developing an engine. I suppose anythings possible and Capcom could just be speaking in hyperbole on what Sony's hand in this is. Maybe they are doing the same thing, who knows. But right now it sounds like they working together to make an engine not to get the game running smoothly. Much like how SantaMontica studios helped many other games with "Ready at Dawn" and "ThatGameCompany" both of which are 3rd party...and i think ThatGameCompany is now doing multiplat.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#93sexbonePosted 9/9/2013 10:30:28 AM
hope it will comes to the xbone
i love deep down there
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.
#9495_EclipsePosted 9/9/2013 10:34:26 AM
Alienware4Life posted...
Dead Rising looks 100 times better, no loss there

Lmao.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#95kayoticdreamzPosted 9/9/2013 10:41:33 AM
game looks average at best. the gameplay doesnt look too enthralling. the presentation couldnt hold my attention past 2 and a half minutes.

the monsters dont look all that original either.

i really dont see this as a system seller to anyone but the most hardcore of sony fanboys.
#96Mindwipe77Posted 9/9/2013 2:04:41 PM
AIlenWalker posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...
Dead Rising looks 100 times better, no loss there

nice reassurance there

I think you mean "nice truth there." And you'd be right. That truth is nice.

if i had said that my momma would smack me in the mouth for telling horrible lies lol, you're so jelly its obvious
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014/Lightning's true #1 fan
November 15th PS4!!!!!!! DAY 1 BUY
#97teehee23Posted 9/9/2013 2:11:40 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I'll be the first to get it steamrolling like the fanboys did with Titanfall, Dead Rising 3.

Sorry guys Deep Down time exclusive it will be in Xbox One six months to a year bc Capcom will want more sales.

I wont buy it if it's on Xbox #1, looks boring.
---
Microsoft is the Heart and Soul of true hardcore oldchool gaming.
Weeeeeee!
#98lzanaglPosted 9/13/2013 5:54:07 PM
teehee23 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
I'll be the first to get it steamrolling like the fanboys did with Titanfall, Dead Rising 3.

Sorry guys Deep Down time exclusive it will be in Xbox One six months to a year bc Capcom will want more sales.

I wont buy it if it's on Xbox #1, looks boring.

Cool story b- wait, no! That is NOT a cool story!
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
New account. Old one was _Izanagi_ who was defeated. But The World is back to reclaim his throne.
#99lzanaglPosted 9/18/2013 2:30:36 PM
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
New account. Old one was _Izanagi_ who was defeated. But The World is back to reclaim his throne.
#100Spetsnaz420Posted 9/19/2013 2:57:25 AM
pblimp360 posted...
lzanagl posted...
I agree. blimp is a supertroll.

Says the lesser troll. Back to the rock you crawled from under.

MetroidFan9999 posted...
Stop backpedaling, Trolly McTrollTroll..

There goes that TROLLCEPTION of yours again. Letroll DiCapitroll.

So you're claiming that Metroidfan is a troll within a troll? What a cool and unique concept
---
I don't conform to social convention