Microsoft at TGS, go big or go home.

#11AIlenWalkerPosted 9/9/2013 7:23:20 AM
pigman2003 posted...
Microsoft at TGS, go big or go home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m39s
#12ScRuiPosted 9/9/2013 7:26:18 AM
TYTOS_LANNlSTER posted...
ScRui posted...
I did NOT say 'gamers' would/should buy all consoles at once and spend 1000$ + .... That undeed would have been stupid of me to say, because most people don't have disposable income like that...

No, but you said something equally stupid in that gamers should have all eventually, which is not true.

I tried the multiplatform experiment this gen with just the PS3 and 360, and I wound up with a backlog all gen that is still ongoing to this day. My shelf is littered with sealed games I might not even get around to.

Unless one has absolutely no life, you simply cannot play every game and system, unless you skim through a game for a few hours, then dump it, regardless of whether you complete it or not.

#1 if you quote me, quote my whole post..

#2 if you are a gamer and its a substantial hobby in your life, why not have all the systems to enjoy their exclusives...

#3 I NEVER said you have to buy every single game, like you ignorantly seem to have done, and yet then complain about it...

#4 Enjoy great exclusives and enjoy GAMES .... GAMER...you are a gamer right?....

Track record proves otherwise... My apologizes
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#13SORS_IMMANISPosted 9/9/2013 7:28:35 AM(edited)
ScRui posted...
If your a gamer, regardless of where you live in the world, you will buy all systems available... Simply for the games that are exclusive for each...

No.
Simply because the Xbox exclusives aren't worth buying the console for. I'd rather play superior PS4 exclusives and play multi-plat games on the most powerful console to boot.
#14ScRuiPosted 9/9/2013 7:35:01 AM
SORS_IMMANIS posted...
ScRui posted...
If your a gamer, regardless of where you live in the world, you will buy all systems available... Simply for the games that are exclusive for each...

No.
Simply because the Xbox exclusives aren't worth buying the console for. I'd rather play superior PS4 exclusives and play multi-plat games on the most powerful console to boot.

So I'm guessing, you only buy one console every gen, and you pick which one based off of launch line-ups....

Very nice... Choose wisely, by your logic you have to deal with that choice for quite a while because the other systems won't ever have anything great to play...

I personally don't see that a logical, but it does seem very biased and fanpup-ish
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#15Exodus_PrimePosted 9/9/2013 7:36:49 AM
Ah fanboys they are at their best when they have nothing else to do in their life. Oh and PS4 won't release in Japan until 2014.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.