ok seriously, compare XB1's first ad to:

#11Dev445Posted 9/9/2013 6:30:10 AM
The XB1 ad was tailored to NFL fans. It wasn't meant for gamers. I'm sure later ads will have games when it gets closer to release, but this one was for football fans. It was probably the best time to show those features imo; During a season opener.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#12Special-EddPosted 9/9/2013 6:37:15 AM
favcitadelstore posted...
specialed1583 posted...
The only issue I have is sony fanboys saying the first XB1 commercial had no gameplay in it. We all know by now that the XB1 has some games coming down the line so the whole TV TV TV argument doesn't fly anymore. The PS4 greatness awaits just featured a bunch of cosplayers and a weird creep talking at you with zero gameplay in it.

This first commercial was simply because of their partnership with the NFL and the new season kicking off this past week. It isn't really anything that should require an explanation. I don't even watch football and I understood exactly what it was about.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdW1OuZ1U0

This was the first sony ad BTW.

I actually never mentioned anything about the TV TV TV thing ur going on about, but just going by the similarities of the two, I just feel more compelled by the PS4 ad. Looks like I'm getting an Xb1 anyways, for my missus for zoo tycoon <_<.

I never said you were one of those people who mentioned anything about the TV junk. I said the sony faboys did, so unless you're lumping yourself in with the fanboys who said it then it wasn't directed at you.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#13LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/9/2013 6:42:25 AM
Dev445 posted...
The XB1 ad was tailored to NFL fans. It wasn't meant for gamers. I'm sure later ads will have games when it gets closer to release, but this one was for football fans. It was probably the best time to show those features imo; During a season opener.

And the first 2 sentences right here is why MS is losing credibility at astronomical rates.
---
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#14capnhowdy18Posted 9/9/2013 7:43:43 AM
I'm sorry one was a :30sec add meant for TV during a football game, the other was a 4min video meant for the play during a conference presentation. REally not fair to compare the two or even call the second one an ad at all.
#15embrandedonePosted 9/9/2013 7:52:14 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
"Xbone is designed with advertising in mind. Lol lolz MS sucks haha. Ads suck!"

"This Sony ad is great."

Not when it's interrupting us during gameplay, dog. Have a bone *scratches behind your ears*
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#16gudamanPosted 9/9/2013 8:04:51 AM
Gotta say, even in the sony ad there really is nothing there that appeals to me as semi-ps gamer.

Oh boy, ANOTHER handheld model revision THIS TIME WITH COLORS, time to toss out my Nintendo DS and Ipod and android phone since I wont be needing them for those AMAZING Games and Apps and amount of customization (/sarcasm). Also, where are the angry little kids yelling at people through headsets while playing the shooters, a lack of American actors and titles doesn't help to bolster the facts we all know about modern gaming and who's doing it.

I didn't even watch the X1 ad, no need to, If what I read was correct and it was targeted to NFL fans then they lost me anyways, I'll agree with the one thing everyone has been complaining about though, show us some games and other aspects.

X1 will get my money for sure, ps4....maybe...in a year or two...maybe.
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#17SORS_IMMANISPosted 9/9/2013 8:06:15 AM
bessy67 posted...
What's with the sudden influx of trolls here?

Calling everyone who posts things that reflect positively on the PS4 a troll just makes you look desperate.
#18bob15xPosted 9/9/2013 8:16:24 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Dev445 posted...

And the first 2 sentences right here is why MS is losing credibility at astronomical rates.

fyi non gamers make up a crap ton more people than gamers. So should MS just ignore them? Sony isn't and wont when they start advertising all their tv and media features, but of course people like you will then do a 180 and say how great it is.
#19mchammerfacePosted 9/9/2013 8:21:13 AM
SekaiIchiban posted...
specialed1583 posted...
The only issue I have is sony fanboys saying the first XB1 commercial had no gameplay in it. We all know by now that the XB1 has some games coming down the line so the whole TV TV TV argument doesn't fly anymore. The PS4 greatness awaits just featured a bunch of cosplayers and a weird creep talking at you with zero gameplay in it.

This first commercial was simply because of their partnership with the NFL and the new season kicking off this past week. It isn't really anything that should require an explanation. I don't even watch football and I understood exactly what it was about.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdW1OuZ1U0

This was the first sony ad BTW.

The first sony ad was hilarious xD

That's a Sony ad, not a Ps4 Ad.
#20mrshowtime333Posted 9/9/2013 8:21:25 AM
bessy67 posted...
What's with the sudden influx of trolls here? You finally just got some new stuff from Sony; go talk about it on those boards...

They for some reason think they are swaying peoples opinions. At least thats my guess. Kids will be kids.