Deep Down's gameplay presentation made Ryse look mediocre in all areas

#61LaManoNeraIIPosted 9/9/2013 7:57:02 PM
A guy that's easily impressed by ten seconds of the same slow stab animation with a spear that results in floaty damage numbers makes fun of other guys who are impressed by one button QTEs.

This Sony vs. MS war is more entertaining than the games either company is putting out

: D
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#62maheo30Posted 9/9/2013 8:12:08 PM
Another game that looks completely uninteresting. I'll pass.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#63ILikesCheesePosted 9/9/2013 8:26:04 PM
bessy67 posted...
So you have absolutely no reason to compare it to Ryse but simply did so to disguise your off-topic trolling attempt. Got it.

You REALLY need to learn the definition of "trolling."

Your constant misuse of the term and false labeling of posters as "trolls" because of your own ignorance is really getting annoying.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#64BoomerTheGreatPosted 9/9/2013 8:53:11 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
I thought Ryse looked pretty decent visually, but Deep Down literally blew me away and made Ryse look unimpressive in the process. Like "This is what Ryse should be". The textures were so detailed and crisp, the combat has so much to it with the magic, and just everything felt alive and breathing.

I have to say Ryse is no longer my most anticipated third person action game

Is there a new Deep down trailer? The last one I saw on youtube looked terrible and lasted like 30 seconds. Also thats what she said.
---
Greatness comes from within
#65NeoAndurilPosted 9/9/2013 8:53:45 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Your constant misuse of the term and false labeling of posters as "trolls" because of your own ignorance is really getting annoying.

That's how he trolls. Duh.

lol.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#66Solidshooter24Posted 9/9/2013 8:54:17 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
I thought Ryse looked pretty decent visually, but Deep Down literally blew me away and made Ryse look unimpressive in the process. Like "This is what Ryse should be". The textures were so detailed and crisp, the combat has so much to it with the magic, and just everything felt alive and breathing.

Is there a new Deep down trailer? The last one I saw on youtube looked terrible and lasted like 30 seconds. Also thats what she said.

Yep a gameplay one.
---
PSN: Solidshooter24 Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/epicarcadegaming
Crash bandicoot 2 let's play! I also play SF4 and MK Online! Check it out!
#67MasteroftheArtsPosted 9/9/2013 9:03:59 PM
embrandedone posted...
For the last time~

CryTek LOATHES gameplay. They are incompetent hacks when it comes to gameplay. All their games are just Tech-Demos so people can buy their engine.

For the last time~

Your tired criticism of CryTek is at odds with the vast majority of both gamers and critics.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#68JiZamezPosted 9/9/2013 9:16:44 PM
Solidshooter24 posted...
CapnStanky posted...
The animations in Deep Down are lolworthy. And it's from Crapcom, which ensures it will be bad.

Capcom makes amazing fighting games, and Mr.Ono is making it.

LOL Capcom doesn't make fighting games anymore, guy. And Ono is a joke, they never should've put the future of Street Fighter in his hands but I guess nobody else wanted it.

Fun fact: Dimps developed SF4 (they have their own fighter, Rumble Fish and I believe they made some of those DBZ games) which is why SF4 feels crappier than 3rd Strike as far as motion and fluidity goes.

Eighting developed MvC3, they're the creators of the Bloody Roar franchise. Something to think about, eh?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#69Moose_Of_WoePosted 9/10/2013 12:00:29 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Ryse always looked bad in all areas...
#70_Elite_Bushido_Posted 9/10/2013 12:12:54 AM
PhaseBlack posted...

not even xbox people like ryse. it makes no sense to try and troll it...
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl