Confirmed launch Titles???

#1h12456208Posted 9/9/2013 7:28:40 AM
Is there a list?

Sony board has a sticky thread of confirmed launch titles.

This board needs one.
---
"The blackest eyes. The Devil's Eyes"
- Dr. Loomis - HalloweeN
#2RollnThunder213Posted 9/9/2013 7:29:24 AM
http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Xbox_One_Launch_Titles
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#3iSkadooshPosted 9/9/2013 7:57:11 AM
People just aren't that interested in the Xbones launch lineup. This is why killzone preorders beat all the xbone exclusives combined. Quality > Quantity.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#4SunDevil77Posted 9/9/2013 7:58:21 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
People just aren't that interested in the Xbones launch lineup. This is why killzone preorders beat all the xbone exclusives combined. Quality > Quantity.

So...other than Killzone, what launch PS4 exclusives are looking great?
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5iSkadooshPosted 9/9/2013 9:02:46 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

None. Exclusives both sides of the table are weak.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#6bessy67Posted 9/9/2013 9:05:26 AM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

Why other than Killzone? Including Killzone, what launch PS4 exclusives are looking great? Because to me, Shadowfall looks a lot like the last 2 Killzone games which were mediocre in every aspect except graphics...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7iSkadooshPosted 9/9/2013 9:10:49 AM
bessy67 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

Why other than Killzone? Including Killzone, what launch PS4 exclusives are looking great? Because to me, Shadowfall looks a lot like the last 2 Killzone games which were mediocre in every aspect except graphics...

I'd ask what games are looking great on the Xbone, but I know you will just list them all including Ryse so I won't be able to take you seriously. Neither side has a strong lineup, the most interesting games are multiplat, and it's highly likely that they will look and perform better on PS4.
---