• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Confirmed launch Titles???

User Info: h12456208

h12456208
3 years ago#1
Is there a list?

Sony board has a sticky thread of confirmed launch titles.

This board needs one.
"The blackest eyes. The Devil's Eyes"
- Dr. Loomis - HalloweeN

User Info: RollnThunder213

RollnThunder213
3 years ago#2
http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Xbox_One_Launch_Titles
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213

User Info: iSkadoosh

iSkadoosh
3 years ago#3
People just aren't that interested in the Xbones launch lineup. This is why killzone preorders beat all the xbone exclusives combined. Quality > Quantity.
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#4
iSkadoosh posted...
People just aren't that interested in the Xbones launch lineup. This is why killzone preorders beat all the xbone exclusives combined. Quality > Quantity.

So...other than Killzone, what launch PS4 exclusives are looking great?
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

iSkadoosh
3 years ago#5
SunDevil77 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

None. Exclusives both sides of the table are weak.
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

Why other than Killzone? Including Killzone, what launch PS4 exclusives are looking great? Because to me, Shadowfall looks a lot like the last 2 Killzone games which were mediocre in every aspect except graphics...
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

iSkadoosh
3 years ago#7
bessy67 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

Why other than Killzone? Including Killzone, what launch PS4 exclusives are looking great? Because to me, Shadowfall looks a lot like the last 2 Killzone games which were mediocre in every aspect except graphics...

I'd ask what games are looking great on the Xbone, but I know you will just list them all including Ryse so I won't be able to take you seriously. Neither side has a strong lineup, the most interesting games are multiplat, and it's highly likely that they will look and perform better on PS4.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Confirmed launch Titles???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived