MS should look at the new PS4's ad

#1MuryoPosted 9/9/2013 11:46:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRveeP_PzM&guid=&client=mv-rim&hl=en&gl=US

See MS? THIS is how you advertise your gaming machine, for the games and not football (no offense to the fans of the sport of course)
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#2protools1983Posted 9/9/2013 11:47:14 AM
Microsoft should do a lot of things. Sadly they are as bone headed as their xbot fanboys.
---
Stand up for consumer rights! Vote with your dollar! Boycott Xbox One!!!
#3Kenny_the_SharcPosted 9/9/2013 11:49:43 AM
Man a large part of the Xbox consumer base is college age people, who tend to love sports.

Naturally they appeal to their own consumer base. NFL ad is not weird.
#4TrickyPonyPosted 9/9/2013 11:50:33 AM
Shocker, I want an X1 and I saw the commercial while watching football yesterday, that's how it's supposed to work.
#5fallangePosted 9/9/2013 11:53:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 11:54:02 AM
Kenny_the_Sharc posted...
Man a large part of the Xbox consumer base is college age people, who tend to love sports.

The X1 ad is getting a 3738 likes/9066 dislikes ratio at the moment, I think that fanbase hasn't seen it.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#7saleonkennedyPosted 9/9/2013 11:57:38 AM
Microsoft should do whatever they want to do. I know you do not understand why microsoft did what they did so how about you do everyone a favor and go back into the ps 4 forums where you belong.

Microsoft unlike ps4 is an entertainment system. Ps 4 plays video games and thats great. Thats all their commercials can be about. Microsoft on the other hand is the supreme package. The console plays video games and many other things. With football season starting up, why would you not release a commercial about football? The xbox one is not just a dudebro console but instead a better overall package.
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#8JusticeSwordPosted 9/9/2013 11:59:39 AM

Considering the X1 is largely targetting online users, a lot of people online do not like the X1, infact evidence points to most people disliking it.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#9TBONE_OGPosted 9/9/2013 12:00:54 PM(edited)
Muryo posted...

The X1 ad is getting a 3738 likes/9066 dislikes ratio at the moment, I think that fanbase hasn't seen it.

That's because it's getting trolled.... just like you're doing here.
---
Always O.G.
#10TheApd_ReturnsPosted 9/9/2013 12:00:41 PM
JusticeSword posted...

Considering the X1 is largely targetting online users, a lot of people online do not like the X1, infact evidence points to most people disliking it.

protip: you dont have a career in marketing. dont bother
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury