Why is Major Xbone upset at the Xbone's name?

#1IzzythewinnerPosted 9/9/2013 12:25:28 PM
I don't see what Major Xbone's Issue is with the Xbone being called the xbone.
I like the name Xbone, i thought they did it well for calling it Xbone, i think Major Xbone just needs to chill out, i mean we should.. *giggle* throw him a BONE for being such a loyal BONE-ified representative of the previous xbone predecessors.

he should just accept the fact that its called the Xbone, and live with it.

....Xbone!
#2PhiISpencerPosted 9/9/2013 12:25:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3MilesTeg420Posted 9/9/2013 12:27:32 PM
I've heard "The Bone" a lot recently too.
#4cpcjlc3Posted 9/9/2013 12:28:21 PM
As a disabled veteran, I'm more irritated that he has the gall to call himself "Major" even though he never served in the military. Major azz is more like it (and yes, I'm an xbox fan).
#5Izzythewinner(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 12:34:40 PM
to be fair, a Major Nelson is a wrestling hold that is done using your arms, submissioning a person from behind by pushing down on the back of their head.
#6TrickyPonyPosted 9/9/2013 12:36:20 PM
cpcjlc3 posted...
As a disabled veteran, I'm more irritated that he has the gall to call himself "Major" even though he never served in the military. Major azz is more like it (and yes, I'm an xbox fan).

are you being serious? That sounds beyond petty
#7BudWisenheimerPosted 9/9/2013 12:50:09 PM
cpcjlc3 posted...

He named himself after a sit-com buffoon. Sounds pretty self aware if you ask me. And Xbone sounds great. My buddy pronounces it xbOWN.
#8Joey-ZazaPosted 9/9/2013 12:51:55 PM
I think you're all crazy for thinking Xbone is a good name.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#9CrusnikCainPosted 9/9/2013 12:53:35 PM
Izzythewinner posted...
to be fair, a Major Nelson is a wrestling hold that is done using your arms, submissioning a person from behind by pushing down on the back of their head.

No that is a Full Nelson
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#10ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/9/2013 12:55:24 PM
Whatever you think about MS and the Xbox team doesnt matter, this was their project that they have spent thousands of hours of their lives to work on. I can fully see why anyone on the MS team would be upset about this.

That being said, I dont care imo. I dont call it that because I think its a stupid nickname but to each their own. And he did say it was "cheeky" so stop acting like hes raging around an office smashing things everytime someone types Xbone.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you