Will Xbone ever get niche Japanese titles like PS4?

#11Golden MavenPosted 9/9/2013 1:51:54 PM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Probably because it has greater appeal around the world as well as America. Not just appeal in america.

Eh no, it's because the Japanese have more pride in their country. Americans (especially younger ones) have watched too many conspiracy theory based movies and hate their own country.
#12suzukimatsuiPosted 9/9/2013 1:56:45 PM
Dev445 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
The Evil Within is on Xbox

This

Evil Within is Multiplat. I'm a huge Gundam fan I wonder how that will be.

Lol Gundam on a Microsoft console. That will be the day. Mobile ops and Dynasty Warriors Gundam do not count
#13ianthegamerPosted 9/9/2013 2:11:35 PM
Xbox is essentially non existent in japan. A reason why i tend to laugh off statistics that PS3 has the most sold systems. the fact that the xbox is able to keep up with a huge gaming population shunning them is impressive.

I also think its odd that people mock MS when SONY is a power hungry company (probably more so than MS).

All that said I dont favor any system. I will get the xbox 1st for its controller. If the playstation came out with an exact model of the xbox controller id get that first...and that doesnt mean ill be exclusive to a console. thats for idiots and those 16 and under that have no concept of money and wait for allowance
---
"Nobody cares about SKN or King of Fighters anymore. Go play Art of Fighting or SvC Chaos 29.99 ONLI and get lose."-GWEndlessDuel
#14Dev445Posted 9/9/2013 3:05:32 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
Dev445 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
The Evil Within is on Xbox

This

Evil Within is Multiplat. I'm a huge Gundam fan I wonder how that will be.

Lol Gundam on a Microsoft console. That will be the day. Mobile ops and Dynasty Warriors Gundam do not count

XD learn to read, and fanboy much
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#15HermeticJusticePosted 9/9/2013 3:08:04 PM
Golden Maven posted...
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Probably because it has greater appeal around the world as well as America. Not just appeal in america.

Eh no, it's because the Japanese have more pride in their country. Americans (especially younger ones) have watched too many conspiracy theory based movies and hate their own country.

didn't know slavery and the gilded age counted as conspiracy theories
---
The Official Kerberos of the SMT IV Board + Friend Code: 4983 - 6166 - 9895
QVODSVPERIVS.MACROPROSOPVS + QVODINFERIVS.MICROPROSOPVS
#16SteelToothPosted 9/10/2013 10:08:59 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
Golden Maven posted...
METALINGUS5150 posted...

didn't know slavery and the gilded age counted as conspiracy theories

Like America was the first (or last) country to use slaves.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#17DivineMagusPosted 9/10/2013 10:21:37 AM
From that list I only care for Guilty Gear Xrd.
#18A_Nonny_MoosePosted 9/10/2013 10:53:26 AM
The 360 had rather a lot of niche Japanese games. It stole all the shmups for one thing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#19HypnoCooshPosted 9/13/2013 5:32:38 AM
Highly unlikely. Probably mostly have FPS and rehashed CoD games.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#20SunDevil77Posted 9/13/2013 5:51:00 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...
Highly unlikely. Probably mostly have FPS and rehashed CoD games.

Yeah, CoD isn't multiplat or anything.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539