"Nobody cares" seems to be the answer to everything on this board.

#1Wait_WutPosted 9/9/2013 2:26:55 PM
If you speak out on anything you don't like about the X1, or something you'd want changed, the general answer is always a variant of "nobody cares."

What I can gather from this, is that this board holds the strongest concentration of oblivious consumers I've ever seen. There's nothing bad about people voicing their opinions.

Let me take the time to remind the TC that nobody cares about his opinion, that should show him.
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/9/2013 2:29:14 PM
I think it's more the stock response to users such as yourself who have done nothing but bash and troll. I find it ridiculous that you guys are obviously trying to stir up flame wars but seem indignant when people don't take the bait.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3blacklabelicePosted 9/9/2013 2:29:24 PM
they personally dont care.

but they believe that their opinion holds any kind of weight, so the fact is they actually do care - by trying to boost their ego with ignoramus replies believing they are somehow important or actually speaking for anybody else.
#495_EclipsePosted 9/9/2013 2:30:54 PM
When you're getting owned with no possible retort, the best response is just to say you don't care.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#5ItIsOkBroPosted 9/9/2013 2:32:00 PM
Little do they know the more they say they don't care the more they are revealed to care.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#6TreasureHunterGPosted 9/9/2013 2:32:23 PM
I like when people argue that on PS4 you don't have a paywall for online services like Netflix, and the standard response is "I already pay for Gold anyway, so I don't care".
---
http://i.imgur.com/4oPKFbf.jpg
#7Ironman06Posted 9/9/2013 2:32:35 PM
It's because we see the same topic posted over and over again. I haven't seen an original complaint in months. At a certain point, I just stop caring about your opinion.
#8AzaneAzerPosted 9/9/2013 2:32:51 PM
Nobody cares replaced "THEN JUST DONT BUY ONE" since, the xbots got sick of telling every 360 fan on these boards to not buy the Xbone.
#9MeaglesVPosted 9/9/2013 2:33:23 PM
*quoted from /v/

"You know what I noticed?

"Xfriends don't start threads like these. They go about their business and don't feel the need to constantly **** on the competition, they're not insecure, they enjoy their games and that's that.

The mustard race doesn't start threads like these. They go about their business and don't feel the need to constantly **** on the competition, they're not insecure, they enjoy their games and that's that.

Nintenfriends don't start threads like these. They go about their business and don't feel the need to constantly **** on the competition, they're not insecure, they enjoy their games and that's that.

Only Sony fans seem to do this. Why?"
#10AzaneAzerPosted 9/9/2013 2:35:31 PM
It's not sony fans, it's mostly 360 fans that aren't happy with the direction that Microsoft tried to take when the Xbone "release" at E3 was nothing but Restrictions.