"Nobody cares" seems to be the answer to everything on this board.

#41_Sovereign_Posted 9/9/2013 8:30:08 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
It's not sony fans, it's mostly 360 fans that aren't happy with the direction that Microsoft tried to take when the Xbone "release" at E3 was nothing but Restrictions.

And they've changed the majority of these

And a smart person still wouldn't trust this company, regardless of what type of "fan" they are.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#42twiztidfreak6t9Posted 9/9/2013 8:56:04 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
I'm so tired of the Sony fanboy witch hunt here. I'd put some of you guys on ignore, but a lot of you have decent posts when you're not playing the victim and feeling so persecuted.

the ironic part is that i counted 4 of the staple obvious fake account trolls in this topic alone. the important part isn't that they're sony fanboys, it's that this board is infested with obvious fake accounts.

Cut off the head, and the limbs will fall!

Speaking of alts, RAZurrected posts here these days under HENTAIDOJI. The more you know.

I have not seen that name in a good while >_> <_< >_> o_0
---
AlienWare M14x R2 6111BK // Intel Core i5-3210M // 8 GB DDR3 RAM // 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive // 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForceGT 650M
#43Bryant187Posted 9/9/2013 9:17:17 PM
I could really go for a 'Grand Slam' from Denny's right.
---
Don't choose a console because of price, hardware or popularity. Choose a console because it has the games you want. For me that choice is X1.
#44MeaglesVPosted 9/9/2013 9:24:39 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
drfirepants posted...

"You know what I noticed?

"Xfriends don't start threads like these. They go about their business and don't feel the need to constantly **** on the competition, they're not insecure, they enjoy their games and that's that.

The mustard race doesn't start threads like these. They go about their business and don't feel the need to constantly **** on the competition, they're not insecure, they enjoy their games and that's that.

Nintenfriends don't start threads like these. They go about their business and don't feel the need to constantly **** on the competition, they're not insecure, they enjoy their games and that's that.

Only Sony fans seem to do this. Why?"

That's just your perspective bias. You're more identified with one console over the other, so when you see examples that support your idea that one fanbase is worse than the other, it's much more relevant to you than the examples that don't.

If that's not the case, well, then it's probably because all over the entire world, people want a PS4 more than an XboxOne right now. Naturally, we're going to see more of everything; More intelligent PS4 posters, more dumb PS4 posters, more PS4 fanboys, etc.

Well I want a PS4 as well as an Xbox because I just want to play games.

My only problem is that people take this whole console wars thing to heart. Do they not know how ridiculous they look crusading for a piece of hardware?
#45TheBorderColliePosted 9/9/2013 9:57:50 PM
Perhaps the TC could explain to us why anyone should give a rip about the opinions of so-called "critics" who weren't actually planning on buying an Xbox 1 anyway - and likely never will.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.
#46TheBorderColliePosted 9/9/2013 9:58:58 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
It's not sony fans, it's mostly 360 fans that aren't happy with the direction that Microsoft tried to take when the Xbone "release" at E3 was nothing but Restrictions.

Uh....No.

It's mostly Sony fans.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.
#47embrandedonePosted 9/9/2013 11:58:07 PM
Wait_Wut posted...
If you speak out on anything you don't like about the X1, or something you'd want changed, the general answer is always a variant of "nobody cares."

What I can gather from this, is that this board holds the strongest concentration of oblivious consumers I've ever seen. There's nothing bad about people voicing their opinions.

Let me take the time to remind the TC that nobody cares about his opinion, that should show him.

*slow clap of approval*

Ignore the chickens and the dogs that work for MS. They've ran out of creativity and ammo to counter any argument. Don't be concerned with getting through to them, only laugh when they inevtibly trip over themselves.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#48scoobydoobydontPosted 9/10/2013 4:42:40 AM(edited)
I can't imagine why "who cares" is the response to such important gems like "omg, did you see the downvoting on this youtube video??? xboned! lolololol" and "hey, this tech demo is PS4 exclusive guys, doesn't that make u salty? lulz". Boners must be salty, obviously. Edit: and lets not forget tc's gem of a thread, "I'll never buy another xbox console until MS apologizes", hot on the heels of MS reps doing exactly that multiple times. Man, how would this forum get along without such brilliant topics?

http://i.imgur.com/GpqVJ.gif
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#49MrSpaM111Posted 9/10/2013 4:30:11 AM(edited)
I don't understand why some people just get the concept of, if you have something negative to say about something, it means you are in bed with it's direct competition.

I don't agree with the use of chemical weapons in Syria, does that mean I'm a US army fanboy?!?

... no it doesn't

People are allowed a difference of opinion, I get tired of seeing the same people time and time again calling people out as trolls just because they don't agree with what someone has said, if somebody wants to come here and bash the XBO they have every right to. A lot of people are just mad that the XBO is receiving so much negativity and they were banking on it being hugely successful.

Heres another example

Consumer : "I'd like to book a flight to Spain please"

Travel Agent : "Ok you have the choice of two companies to fly with, one of them had a crash 7 years ago, the other has had numerous crashes in the past 6 months, but they've fixed everything now so it shouldn't happen again"

Consumer : "I think I'll go with the company that hasn't crashed for 7 years please"

Is it really that hard to comprehend why people might be leaning towards the PS4? really?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#50pblimp360Posted 9/10/2013 7:07:22 AM
MeaglesV posted...
*quoted from /v/

"You know what I noticed?

"Xfriends don't start threads like these. They go about their business and don't feel the need to constantly **** on the competition, they're not insecure, they enjoy their games and that's that.

The mustard race doesn't start threads like these. They go about their business and don't feel the need to constantly **** on the competition, they're not insecure, they enjoy their games and that's that.

Nintenfriends don't start threads like these. They go about their business and don't feel the need to constantly **** on the competition, they're not insecure, they enjoy their games and that's that.

Only Sony fans seem to do this. Why?"

Truer words have never been posted.

And someone mentioned the PS3 back in 06' as if Xbox fanboys did anything near as much as the Sony trolls have here. I was actually around then and as they did against the original Xbox compared to the PS2, Sony trolls, trolled the 360 at it's inception as well. Hard. It's some really terrible revisionist history going on here.

I just don't get the point of going to a board for a system you care nothing about and dedicating your life to spreading negativity to people who share your same passion for gaming. It's psychotic to me.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved