You think since the dGPU rumor been debunked, a lot of people will cancel

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/9/2013 5:19:53 PM
Their pre-order the Xbox One? I myself still kept my Xbox One pre-order but now that I see the console is under-powered I'm definitely going to cancel it and wait for it to drop to around $300.
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#2INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/9/2013 5:25:04 PM
His statement raises more questions than answers.

"No additional dGPU."

This will continue to spin until the end of September, but you can continue to make posts trying to steer people away from Xbox One. :)
#3AzaneAzerPosted 9/9/2013 5:27:20 PM
I think the fact it's raining the day they preordered had more effect than an announcement that something that was never going to happen didn't happen.

Then again, the Xbone preorders are still looking like a flop.
#4RollnThunder213Posted 9/9/2013 5:29:34 PM
The vast majority of people will be buying the consoles not knowing what is in the hardware, let alone the rumor of additional hardware before launch
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#5TreasureHunterGPosted 9/9/2013 5:29:35 PM
This would mean that the PS4's GPU is indeed 50% more powerful than the XBOne's GPU.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4oPKFbf.jpg
#6Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 5:30:14 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
His statement raises more questions than answers.

"No additional dGPU."

This will continue to spin until the end of September, but you can continue to make posts trying to steer people away from Xbox One. :)

Seriously, you have to be completely naive to honestly still believe in the dGPU.
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#7LovecraftiangodPosted 9/9/2013 5:30:56 PM
No but they should.
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#8ScRuiPosted 9/9/2013 5:30:59 PM
TC your not fooling anyone with that post....

If you are, congrats for at least achieving something for the time you spent
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#9Foxx3kPosted 9/9/2013 5:31:18 PM
On one hand, I think it's ridiculous to reduce hardware architecture to "% power," especially since on average Xbox One launch exclusives are more graphically impressive than PS4 launch exclusives. I think that things get even more interesting when you start considering that DICE is at least representing the Xbox One as capable of 64 player Battlefield 4 (running on PCs targeting Xbox One performance) while the Playstation 4 version allegedly is having trouble running more than 32 (24? I forget if it was 12v12 or 16v16) players.

(note to fanboys of both parties - pay close attention to 'on average.' Killzone Shadow Fall looks better than Ryse; but Knack and Drive Club underperform compared to Forza 5 and even the underperforming Dead Rising 3)
(note to fanboys of both parties - pay close attention to words like "allegedly" and "representing")
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#10Reflex-ArcPosted 9/9/2013 5:33:11 PM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
No but they should.

Why?
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard