You think since the dGPU rumor been debunked, a lot of people will cancel

#11INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/9/2013 4:35:09 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
His statement raises more questions than answers.

"No additional dGPU."

This will continue to spin until the end of September, but you can continue to make posts trying to steer people away from Xbox One. :)

Seriously, you have to be completely naive to honestly still believe in the dGPU.

Never said I did believe. However stating the X1 is under powered is naive and also hypocritical.

If you believe Albert on the dGPU debunking, surely you must believe him when he says that the consoles are similar and there is no way they would give Ps4 a 30% advantage.

Unless you are a PC gamer, then I retract my previous statement. However if you believe in this whole 50% more power bs, it proves you are a hypocrite and only believe your own bias opinion.
#12The_WeeabooPosted 9/9/2013 4:35:36 PM
I'm sure a few will commit suicide. This was the only hope some xbros had left, and Penello crushed it. :(
---
Nippon Banzai!
#13Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 4:38:38 PM
ScRui posted...
TC your not fooling anyone with that post....

If you are, congrats for at least achieving something for the time you spent

http://i.imgur.com/wI8QwD2.png
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#14METALINGUS5150Posted 9/9/2013 4:40:01 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...

"No additional dGPU."

This will continue to spin until the end of September, but you can continue to make posts trying to steer people away from Xbox One. :)

Seriously, you have to be completely naive to honestly still believe in the dGPU.

Never said I did believe. However stating the X1 is under powered is naive and also hypocritical.

If you believe Albert on the dGPU debunking, surely you must believe him when he says that the consoles are similar and there is no way they would give Ps4 a 30% advantage.

Unless you are a PC gamer, then I retract my previous statement. However if you believe in this whole 50% more power bs, it proves you are a hypocrite and only believe your own bias opinion.

Microsoft doesn't give the PS4 30% advantage....Sony took a 50 percent advantage.
lol
#15INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/9/2013 4:40:47 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ScRui posted...

On a side note to my little outburst at you, why the hell wasnt I charged tax yet? Does it mean I do not pay tax or is thag 29.95 shipping?
#16Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 4:41:41 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ScRui posted...

On a side note to my little outburst at you, why the hell wasnt I charged tax yet? Does it mean I do not pay tax or is thag 29.95 shipping?

I have Amazon Prime and I live in a state where I get charged tax, maybe you live in a state where you are not charged tax.
---
#17LovecraftiangodPosted 9/9/2013 4:41:56 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Lovecraftiangod posted...
No but they should.

Why?

Because Microsoft will bring back the DRM just watch
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#18ScRuiPosted 9/9/2013 4:42:37 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ScRui posted...

LOL .... You will get a couple showing things like that... Maybe you should stop before you get modded again...

At least this topic, your getting some action in... I certainly know if it wasn't you would be over on the PS4 board trying to get attention, again...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#19Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 4:45:24 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...

"No additional dGPU."

Based on raw calculations, after the increase in clock speeds for MS it still leans to a 36.7% advantage in favor of the PS4.

That does not include any type of system architecture but Mr Albert could not answer that question honestly because he is not familiar with the PS4 Architecture since he basically does PR work for MS.

So based on raw power and from what other developers have said, which would be familiar of both systems architecture. The PS4 is much more capable.
---
#20Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 4:46:27 PM
ScRui posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ScRui posted...

LOL .... You will get a couple showing things like that... Maybe you should stop before you get modded again...

At least this topic, your getting some action in... I certainly know if it wasn't you would be over on the PS4 board trying to get attention, again...

What the hell are you talking about?
---