So Xbone got DR3 and PS4 got Deep Down

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So Xbone got DR3 and PS4 got Deep Down
2 years ago#1
Why do I feel as if the Xbone got the short end of the stick?!
2 years ago#2
I dont know TC it sounds like a personal problem

seek counseling
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
2 years ago#3
Hey, I hope Deep Down ends up being a great game and all, but other than fanboys clinging onto for being an exclusive, it's not like the gameplay shown has been earth shattering. At least with Dead Rising 3 it's a sequel to a fun franchise that looks to be fun to play.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
2 years ago#4
RawringAir posted...
I dont know TC it sounds like a personal problem

seek counseling

---
Better Games. Better Online. Better Controller. Xbox One > Ps4
PS4 TURN ON....oh wait
2 years ago#5
Sony fanboys cry like babies over always-online console, and then pretend a forced always-online game is good. LOLOLOLOLOL
2 years ago#6
What? We haven't seen much of Deep Down at all? How can you decide its "better"?
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#7
Who cares about Capcom anymore?

I'd rather play Dark Souls 2 than Deep Down.

I'd rather play anything over Dead Rising 3.... Dead Rising 1 and 2 didn't play great. They just had a fun atmosphere. Dead Rising 3 abandoned that.... because that's what Capcom does.

Bring back Onimusha, Capcom, and stop with all this stuff people don't care about.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
2 years ago#8
triple s posted...
Hey, I hope Deep Down ends up being a great game and all, but other than fanboys clinging onto for being an exclusive, it's not like the gameplay shown has been earth shattering. At least with Dead Rising 3 it's a sequel to a fun franchise that looks to be fun to play.

from what I've seen it looks like Souls games, which are 10 times better than DR games
2 years ago#9
SunDevil77 posted...
What? We haven't seen much of Deep Down at all? How can you decide its "better"?

They showed gameplay today.
Reminds me of the Souls series.
2 years ago#10
Dark souls is the most overrated garbage ever, if deep down is anything like it no thanks. Anyone who enjoys dark souls, got serious issues.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So Xbone got DR3 and PS4 got Deep Down

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived