If the XB1 was a Queen song which one would it be?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If the XB1 was a Queen song which one would it be?
2 years ago#41
FinzFan4life posted...
teehee23 posted...
Bad to the Bone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djj7jW6ny2M

George thorogood and the destroyers sing this not queen

A) "Bad to the Bone" is SO overplayed.

B) George Thorogood is a raving lunatic-freak show-moron and the perfect example of why siblings should not have children together.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
2 years ago#42
You've just alienated yourself by comparing the great band Queen to the consumer-restrictive, pile of s*** X1....you should be ashamed of yourself. And if I have to choose, it would be the song that was never good enough to make it onto any of their albums, or even good enough to be a B-side...probably a song both them and their producer said, " no, that is pure s***".
---
"Microsoft demands simultaneous multiplatform releases" - Type that into your search bar and you'll see why you should buy Rayman on Wii U, not ports.
2 years ago#43
"I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me"
2 years ago#44
_Sovereign_ posted...
You've just alienated yourself by comparing the great band Queen to the consumer-restrictive, pile of s*** X1....you should be ashamed of yourself. And if I have to choose, it would be the song that was never good enough to make it onto any of their albums, or even good enough to be a B-side...probably a song both them and their producer said, " no, that is pure s***".

Haha c'mon, I'm not a big fan of the XB1 myself (though I am getting one) but can we just let this topic be nice and comedic?
---
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
2 years ago#45
Love all these songs, definitely "Another One Bites the Dust" lol, fits the Xbox One.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
2 years ago#46
MrMolinaro posted...
I'm not a supporter of this console but I love Queen and Highlander.

Me too man. I love the Highlander mythology. Pity that nothing really amazing was ever made with the material.
I recently got season 1 of the old Highlander TV series, which is OK except for some very mediocre acting and such. Someone seriously need to make more quality Highlander content. I'd love a great comic book series or novel series or something.
2 years ago#47
"I'm Going Slightly Mad"
(message deleted)
2 years ago#49
Well, considering this topic is still going, might as well say "Bicycle Race", because in this next gen race, M$ is certainly using a bike.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
2 years ago#50
Flash Gordon
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If the XB1 was a Queen song which one would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived