Microsoft's IPs

#11pblimp360Posted 9/10/2013 7:09:16 AM
catzrul2002 posted...
I would love to see another Blinx game.

I've been saying this for years. Put the right developer behind that gameplay mechanic and they'd easily have another hit on their hands.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#12Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/10/2013 7:37:30 AM
This has become, by far, the best topic on this board. How about we start listing the Top 5 franchises, that haven't been announced, that we want first on the Xbox One?

1. Brute Force - That's right people! I'd love to see this make a comeback but not in the same vein as it's predecessor but rather as a 3rd person RPG shooter, heavily leaning on RPG elements.

2. Conker - A well done reboot would be fantastically hilarious.

3. Ninety Nine Nights - Someone needs to dethrone Dynasty Warriors!

4. Shadowrun - Again, let's break the mold of the previous iteration and move towards an 3rd person RPG shooter. Lots of potential here!

5. Microsoft Flight sim - Bring it back! Give us a 250 dollar bundle with an amazing flight control stick that would rival steel battalions mess of awesomeness.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#13ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/10/2013 7:49:50 AM(edited)
My top 5 most wanted would be:

1) Crimson Skies
2) Banjo Kazooie
3) Brute Force
4) Lost Odyssey
5) MechAssault
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#14MrSpaM111Posted 9/10/2013 7:44:29 AM(edited)
Porunga posted...
I believe the topic is less "what IPs does microsoft own?", and more "what IPs are exclusive to xbox consoles?" which would include IPs owned by other companies. That would make TCs original list correct, except for Mass Effect.

In that case Banjo Kazooie, Perfect Dark and Killer Instinct don't belong on the list because they were first released on Nintendo consoles

So the actual list is :

Halo
Forza
Gears Of War
Fable

and that's it, don't think it's really right to be adding kinect games and indie games to it either. If were talking about system sellers, it's literally just those four.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#15ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/10/2013 7:45:27 AM
Well, at least we got 13 posts before the first troll. It was a good run guys.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#16Nate_DihldorffPosted 9/10/2013 7:47:12 AM
sworder posted...
Microsoft doesn't own Gears of Wars either

^This.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#17pblimp360Posted 9/10/2013 7:49:43 AM(edited)
For me, the top five games that MS would be wise to reinvest in and put a solid developer behind are...

Crackdown
Banjo-Kazooie
Lost Odyssey
Kameo
Blinx

Honorable Mentions:

Conker
Blue Dragon
Battletoads
Brute Force

---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#18PorungaPosted 9/10/2013 7:49:49 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Porunga posted...
I believe the topic is less "what IPs does microsoft own?", and more "what IPs are exclusive to xbox consoles?" which would include IPs owned by other companies. That would make TCs original list correct, except for Mass Effect.

In that case Banjo Kazooie, Perfect Dark and Killer Instinct don't belong on the list because they were first released on Nintendo consoles

So the actual list is :

Halo
Forza
Gears Of War
Fable

and that's it, don't think it's really right to be adding kinect games and indie games to it either. If were talking about system sellers, it's literally just those four.

Well, I MEANT exclusive to xbox consoles NOW, not 15 years ago. Do you see Banjo, Perfect Dark, or Killer Instinct coming out on the wii u? no? That is because they are exclusive to xbox now. Geez.. I swear..
#19Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/10/2013 7:58:10 AM
Also, doesn't Microsoft own Too Human?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#20PorungaPosted 9/10/2013 8:00:39 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Also, doesn't Microsoft own Too Human?

No, and that game has been virtually erased from existence. And no, I am not kidding.