The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Deep Down heading to Xbox One too? maybe

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 9/10/2013 10:12:45 AM
The site Videogamer.com reports of that Capcom devs saying different than what Yoshiori Ono said about not being developed for X1.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/deep_down/news/deep_down_heading_to_xbox_one_too.html

Either way game looks good and this is the reason why I'm getting both consoles so I don't miss out on games like this.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#2Mega WolfPosted 9/10/2013 10:59:14 AM
Am also buying both, but good to see that others might get to play it.
Even though a lot of people on this board said it looked like crap when it was a PS4 exclusive.
Hell who knows until Capcom comes out and fully says it.
---
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
#3The_DarkwalkerPosted 9/10/2013 11:05:47 AM
Lol, it's hilarious how many people on this board say Deep Down looks like crap and don't understand the hype, claim it's not running on real hardware, etc, etc and then when they get one whiff that it might come to X1 too: "Yay! This game is awesome!" LOL
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#4TMOGPosted 9/10/2013 11:06:59 AM
The_Darkwalker posted...
Lol, it's hilarious how many people on this board say Deep Down looks like crap and don't understand the hype, claim it's not running on real hardware, etc, etc and then when they get one whiff that it might come to X1 too: "Yay! This game is awesome!" LOL

Welcome to fanboys.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#5Decimator11Posted 9/10/2013 11:07:32 AM
The_Darkwalker posted...

Like who, exactly? Because I haven't seen any of that in this topic.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#6triple sPosted 9/10/2013 11:08:54 AM(edited)
The_Darkwalker posted...

Wow, there were literally two people that posted in this topic and you post this based on what? Never mind that fact that it was two people that plan on getting both systems....
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#7Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 11:08:43 AM
The_Darkwalker posted...

I know right, that's why I always find it hilarious how people judge a game by a YouTube video or IGN video I make my decisions by playing them. Just like how people claim Dead Rising and TitanFall will fail yet they haven't played them or seen sales figures.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8VoidBeyondPosted 9/10/2013 11:09:30 AM
triple s posted...
The_Darkwalker posted...

Wow, there were literally two people that posted in this topic and you post this based on what? Never mind that fact that it was two people that plan on getting both systems....

His own ignorance.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#9INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/10/2013 11:12:26 AM
If this is true, then I really may cancel my Ps4 and wait a while until Uncharted 4 or God of War 4 is announced.
#10triple sPosted 9/10/2013 11:15:08 AM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
If this is true, then I really may cancel my Ps4 and wait a while until Uncharted 4 or God of War 4 is announced.

If you have the money for both of them, go for it. Personally, I would get both at launch but decided that I wanted games and controllers at launch and spending $900 on two game consoles right before Christmas probably wouldn't allow for such, lol.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22