Deep Down heading to Xbox One too? maybe

#11_DevilBob_Posted 9/10/2013 11:21:16 AM
Decimator11 posted...
The_Darkwalker posted...
Lol, it's hilarious how many people on this board say Deep Down looks like crap and don't understand the hype, claim it's not running on real hardware, etc, etc and then when they get one whiff that it might come to X1 too: "Yay! This game is awesome!" LOL

Like who, exactly? Because I haven't seen any of that in this topic.

He wasn't talking about "this topic" genius. And if you are gonna sit there and say there have NOT been Xbot fanboys talking crap about Deep Down you're in denial.

He's right, now that Boners think they are getting it, Deep Down will suddenly become awesome, whereas before when it was possibly only for PS4 they were all over the DD boards bashing it. Saying it was just a tech demo. But now that actual gameplay has surfaced that looks EXACTLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL FOOTAGE they are eating their words.

Influx of X-trolls in, 3.....2............1........................
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.
#12Decimator11Posted 9/10/2013 11:25:05 AM(edited)
_DevilBob_ posted...
Decimator11 posted...
The_Darkwalker posted...
Lol, it's hilarious how many people on this board say Deep Down looks like crap and don't understand the hype, claim it's not running on real hardware, etc, etc and then when they get one whiff that it might come to X1 too: "Yay! This game is awesome!" LOL

Like who, exactly? Because I haven't seen any of that in this topic.

He wasn't talking about "this topic" genius. And if you are gonna sit there and say there have NOT been Xbot fanboys talking crap about Deep Down you're in denial.

He's right, now that Boners think they are getting it, Deep Down will suddenly become awesome, whereas before when it was possibly only for PS4 they were all over the DD boards bashing it. Saying it was just a tech demo. But now that actual gameplay has surfaced that looks EXACTLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL FOOTAGE they are eating their words.

Influx of X-trolls in, 3.....2............1........................

No need to be snippy, guy. I don't visit the Deep Down boards, and I haven't seen any sudden turnaround of the people who were bashing the game around here. And if this is true and Deep Down does go multiplat, I doubt that that the idiots will brag about the game itself, but rather will go "LOL wee stolz another PoS4 excluzive gaem" or something like that
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#13yazman666Posted 9/10/2013 11:25:19 AM
I'll probably end up loving the game...but the actual fact right now is that they killed my excitment with the whole futuristic-medieval mix theme .......cmon those dont go together ....pls capcom. What r we gonna have then....two game sin one a halo/dragon dogma
---
Death is hereditary.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
#14Maaka198Posted 9/10/2013 11:51:36 AM
SCEJ is helping Capcom develop this game so I have a hard time seeing it going to the Xbox one. But you never know, it could happen.
#15sworderPosted 9/10/2013 12:02:01 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
If this is true, then I really may cancel my Ps4 and wait a while until Uncharted 4 or God of War 4 is announced.

lol who pre-orders a console for a game that won't come out in half a year, maybe more?

I don't understand gamer's obsession with pre-ordering. By the time the game comes out, you can walk into a store and pick up a PS4 off the shelf since that seems to be the only thing you want it for
#16DarkestSoulsPosted 9/10/2013 12:18:46 PM
Not gonna happen.

Sony co-develop the engine with Capcom
#17MeaglesVPosted 9/10/2013 12:46:38 PM
The_Darkwalker posted...

It would be exactly the same if DR3 went to PS4.
#18xsabrewulfPosted 9/10/2013 12:53:31 PM
I knew this was not exclusive.

gonna be fun!
#19Neutron15Posted 9/10/2013 1:24:17 PM
DarkestSouls posted...
Not gonna happen.

Sony co-develop the engine with Capcom

FF XV was said to be co develop by Sony on the ps4 reveal, then one day after E3, both XV and KH 3 was announced as well for XBO
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#20ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/10/2013 1:26:06 PM
Wow, look at that. When people talk about Titanfall coming to the PS4, some get really aggressive. Now we're just going to casually talk about Deep Down coming to the XB1?

Interesting.