Deep Down heading to Xbox One too? maybe

#51bob15xPosted 9/11/2013 3:51:23 PM
ECOsvaldo posted...
The day when Deep Down heads to XBOne is when Dead Rising 3 heads to PS3 ... which will be NEVER!!!!!!!

sorry but it is coming. It is in their annual report, and it is an audited annual report and any lying or misrepresentation can get Capcom in a lot of trouble.
The annual report was released yesterday.

Good job all of you believing the guy over the annual report. I suggest you do some research about these reports before you make comments.
#52ECOsvaldoPosted 9/11/2013 3:53:40 PM
bob15x posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
The day when Deep Down heads to XBOne is when Dead Rising 3 heads to PS3 ... which will be NEVER!!!!!!!

sorry but it is coming. It is in their annual report, and it is an audited annual report and any lying or misrepresentation can get Capcom in a lot of trouble.

Good job all of you believing the guy over the annual report. I suggest you do some research about these reports before you make comments.

Then that means Dead Rising 3 will release on the PS4, proving that it's only a timed exclusive for XBOne!
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#53XBOXvsPCPosted 9/11/2013 4:03:48 PM
The_Darkwalker posted...
Lol, it's hilarious how many people on this board say Deep Down looks like crap and don't understand the hype, claim it's not running on real hardware, etc, etc and then when they get one whiff that it might come to X1 too: "Yay! This game is awesome!" LOL

I've never heard of this game before therefore I don't understand the hype you're talking about. From the gameplay that I just watched it looks very good...and very boring. Have fun.
#54sworderPosted 9/11/2013 4:06:19 PM
bob15x posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...

link?

I searched and couldn't find anything about Deep Down
#55bob15xPosted 9/11/2013 4:08:38 PM
sworder posted...
bob15x posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...

link?

I searched and couldn't find anything about Deep Down

it was already linked feel free to look closer. and yes, dead rising most likely will down the road. Capcom is focusing on all mediums including phone and tablets.

so I would expect a pc port of deep down and dead rising 3 in a year maybe
#56sworderPosted 9/11/2013 4:21:56 PM
oh you mean the click bait article in the OP, where only PS4 is ever mentioned by name

that's the one that's gonna get Capcom in a lot of trouble, lol
#57bob15xPosted 9/11/2013 5:02:01 PM
sworder posted...
oh you mean the click bait article in the OP, where only PS4 is ever mentioned by name

that's the one that's gonna get Capcom in a lot of trouble, lol

now the actually annual report where is says multiple times that deep down is being made for next generation consoles. (plural)

I have seen enough of you that even if capcom showed you the box art to the game you would still deny things because you refuse to be wrong, so I know deep in your heart you know you are wrong, if you don't then you need help, other than that keep up the disguise.

feel free and read their annual report
#58sworderPosted 9/11/2013 5:04:55 PM
no, my point has nothing to do at all with which console it's coming out on

if it comes on xbone, hey good for all of yo

what I found hilarious is you saying that Capcom will get in trouble if it turns out to be a PS4 exclusive. as if anything would happen to them
#59_Elite_Bushido_Posted 9/11/2013 5:25:05 PM
The_Darkwalker posted...
Lol, it's hilarious how many people on this board say Deep Down looks like crap and don't understand the hype, claim it's not running on real hardware, etc, etc and then when they get one whiff that it might come to X1 too: "Yay! This game is awesome!" LOL

thats what a lot of sony ponies do
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#60WM_PMCPosted 9/12/2013 4:42:47 AM
WM_PMC posted...
Deep Down is definitely not coming to the X1. I'm going to trust the game's producer over some random site.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/09/deep-down-is-a-playstation-4-exclusive

I'm just going to post this here again.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com