Deep Down heading to Xbox One too? maybe

#61Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 6:57:01 AM
bob15x posted...
sworder posted...
oh you mean the click bait article in the OP, where only PS4 is ever mentioned by name

that's the one that's gonna get Capcom in a lot of trouble, lol

now the actually annual report where is says multiple times that deep down is being made for next generation consoles. (plural)

I have seen enough of you that even if capcom showed you the box art to the game you would still deny things because you refuse to be wrong, so I know deep in your heart you know you are wrong, if you don't then you need help, other than that keep up the disguise.

feel free and read their annual report

---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#62grampamurkedPosted 9/12/2013 7:19:40 AM
The first reveal of DD looked very intriguing. The latest video looks like ass. I will be getting both systems but this game will occupy neither.
---
New user...long time lurker.
#63ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/12/2013 7:22:43 AM
Here is the Capcom annual report for anyone interested. A quick "ctrl F" for "deep down" and "panta rhei" shows that every time those are mentioned they are associated with next-gen consoles or multi-platforms.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/annual/2013/annual_2013_01.pdf
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#64grampamurkedPosted 9/12/2013 7:33:07 AM
Does no one else see assassins creed? Seeing this game was set in 2094 and requires memory reliving was a HUGE let down for me.
---
New user...long time lurker.
#65stawg007Posted 9/12/2013 8:07:03 AM
The_Darkwalker posted...
Lol, it's hilarious how many people on this board say Deep Down looks like crap and don't understand the hype, claim it's not running on real hardware, etc, etc and then when they get one whiff that it might come to X1 too: "Yay! This game is awesome!" LOL

Its sad

But I hope you aren't implying it's only ms fanboys that do this considering Sony fanboys were notorious for this this gen and have already started with Titanfall
---
lPayneToTheMaxl