Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Single Player Campaign Trailer

#1Dev445Posted 9/10/2013 3:51:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uem-bPpuypU
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2jsplisimPosted 9/10/2013 6:03:48 PM
I want that dog!
---
There's the deltoids of compassion; There's the abs of being kind.
It's not enough to bash in heads, you've got to bash in minds...
#3IlovegirlsPosted 9/10/2013 6:28:29 PM
I like it but I am pretty sure guns wouldn't quite work like that in space. I could be wrong but it just stood out to me.
#4aj4x94Posted 9/10/2013 8:21:58 PM
"Man.....what are you doing with a gun in space?"
---
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Siren Blood Curse, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#5Orange_ApplesPosted 9/10/2013 9:17:16 PM
Ilovegirls posted...
I like it but I am pretty sure guns wouldn't quite work like that in space. I could be wrong but it just stood out to me.

yup. you would be correct. That person firing from cover wouldn't stay there since the recoil of the gun would actually propel the shooter backwards. Unless the shooter were actually attached to another surface in some way.

But it's fiction, so who really cares.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#6656stoogePosted 9/10/2013 11:11:14 PM
I know nothing about guns either, but don't they need a small explosion to fire the round? Would that work in an environment without oxygen?
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#7PhoroPosted 9/10/2013 11:21:36 PM
Looks good. Would be super cool if we get more than 4 or 5 hours of play this time.
---
What she asked of me, at the end of the day...
Caligula would have blushed.
#8INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/10/2013 11:27:36 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
Ilovegirls posted...

yup. you would be correct. That person firing from cover wouldn't stay there since the recoil of the gun would actually propel the shooter backwards. Unless the shooter were actually attached to another surface in some way.

But it's fiction, so who really cares.

But...but...you mean dogs really cannot take down helicopters? ):