So any guesses on which launch game needed the audio overhaul before launch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So any guesses on which launch game needed the audio overhaul before launch?
2 years ago#1
I am thinking it may have been Ryse. I don't really know why I feel that way. Here's the article.

http://m.joystiq.com/2013/09/10/unnamed-xbox-one-launch-title-gets-audio-lobotomy-prior-to-rel/?post=1&icid=joystiq_home_latest_art
2 years ago#2
Crimson Dragon. I mean, the audio did cut out during the E3 demo - or was that a technical problem with the booth?
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#3
Oh yeah good call. I forgot about that one.
2 years ago#4
All of them
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
2 years ago#5
Must have been embarassing for the game devs.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
2 years ago#6
ItIsOkBro posted...
Must have been embarassing for the game devs.

I hope so. Not going to learn as much from your mistakes otherwise.
2 years ago#7
Unnamed means it is probably a big title that MS doesn't want to worry...

BF4?
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
2 years ago#8
regsantotomas posted...
Crimson Dragon. I mean, the audio did cut out during the E3 demo - or was that a technical problem with the booth?

it was a technical problem with the audio not wirelessly transmitting tot he speakers,
2 years ago#9
It couldn't be Forza, the audio in the last game was by far the best racing game audio ever. There's no way that would have failed a standards test.

Could be Fantasia with licensing issues.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So any guesses on which launch game needed the audio overhaul before launch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived