We need a That's 70's Show Game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. We need a That's 70's Show Game
2 years ago#1
Co-op game , play pranks on buddies , throw people off water towers , smoke weed via video chat,use kinect to get a kick in the ass.
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
2 years ago#2
Why pay money for that when slapping my friend on the back of the head for saying something stupid is free....
2 years ago#3
Being shocked why a console can't perform on the same level of PC is like being shocked why a pickup truck isn't on the same level as a train.
2 years ago#4
It could be an okay Telltale adventure game. Maybe. But I don't know... the actual show was already on past the expiration date.
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
2 years ago#5
It would have to be full of Red Forman's epicness.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
2 years ago#6
as long as there is a Mila Kunis hot coffee mod I'm down to play as kelso
GT: Thunderbird718
3DS FC: 3909-7664-1550
2 years ago#7
do I get to play as Kelso and actually see him **** Mila Kunis?
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
2 years ago#8
doing a google search shows me that the sister on that show died recently.
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
2 years ago#9
No thanks.

The show was a barely tolerable gimmick when it was on, now it's just annoying and played out.
2 years ago#10
I want a M.A.S.H. game.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. We need a That's 70's Show Game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived