lol at PS 4onies. Xbox Won will be the better system.

#41knightimexPosted 9/11/2013 5:54:18 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
knightimex posted...
Nintendo Fanboy-Sony Pony Master race checking in.

Maybe if the diehard MS fanatics stopped making stupid uninformed 'herp derp' topics it'd stop?

Flip a coin to reveal the answer.
---
Being shocked why a console can't perform on the same level of PC is like being shocked why a pickup truck isn't on the same level as a train.
#42pblimp360Posted 9/11/2013 6:11:36 AM
lol @ "PS 4onies" XD
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#43JohnHalo343Posted 9/11/2013 6:15:38 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
I agree. PS4 is gonna be shut down by the Xbox on account of the fact that it will have more good, honest, hardworking players supporting it.

I think it would be funny if PS4 fans just went out and bought an Xbox One just to troll people on Xbox Live, because it is essentially the same thing they do here, minus $500.

You're not serious, are you? And I would question it if you said the reverse using PS4 players.

Are you using your perceived personal qualities of an entire fanbase as a factual argument? You honestly can't be serious. I mean, argue the games, the specs, the Cloud, LIVE, Don Mattrick's hair, Kinect, SOMETHING. Otherwise please tell me you're joking.

Please.

Oh, I am far from joking: Xbox One is going to win the console war this Gen, not due to specs or all the other electronic crap people argue on a daily basis here. It is going to win the people war, because the people behind it will be the Grade-A decent folk people like to communicate and associate with. When you turn on your Xbox live and put on your mic, you will be able to rest comfortably knowing you are going to find nothing but the best inspiring and engaging community experience online.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#44RyuuHou25Posted 9/11/2013 6:26:50 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
I agree. PS4 is gonna be shut down by the Xbox on account of the fact that it will have more good, honest, hardworking players supporting it.

I think it would be funny if PS4 fans just went out and bought an Xbox One just to troll people on Xbox Live, because it is essentially the same thing they do here, minus $500.

You're not serious, are you? And I would question it if you said the reverse using PS4 players.

Are you using your perceived personal qualities of an entire fanbase as a factual argument? You honestly can't be serious. I mean, argue the games, the specs, the Cloud, LIVE, Don Mattrick's hair, Kinect, SOMETHING. Otherwise please tell me you're joking.

Please.

Oh, I am far from joking: Xbox One is going to win the console war this Gen, not due to specs or all the other electronic crap people argue on a daily basis here. It is going to win the people war, because the people behind it will be the Grade-A decent folk people like to communicate and associate with. When you turn on your Xbox live and put on your mic, you will be able to rest comfortably knowing you are going to find nothing but the best inspiring and engaging community experience online.

In order for that to happen, you'd have to have an extremely small online community. Which would mean nowhere near the number of sales that Wii U has gotten, because their online community is far from this and they only have, what, 4 ish million consoles sold??
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#45MetroidFan9999Posted 9/11/2013 7:03:26 AM
4onies?

I'll tell you who the phonies are, it's the people believing that this console is the Xbox ONE.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#46coltsfan4ever31Posted 9/11/2013 7:05:03 AM
Are you drunk TC or just dumb?
---
---PSN:coltslover31
#47shawntew9935Posted 9/11/2013 7:15:43 AM
Wow at all the butt hurt ponies, LMAO. Good job tc.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#48jrr18Posted 9/11/2013 7:43:53 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
This topic is now about Sharknado

that's last months shark movie ghost shark is where it's at now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVQDcKCINSM
---
Life+universe+everything=42
PSN jrr101
#49The_DarkwalkerPosted 9/11/2013 9:11:22 AM
It's really hard for me to take this topic seriously.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#50kakarot-uchihaPosted 9/11/2013 10:34:22 AM
jeremy clarksons waaaoooooowwww.

im just gonna take a picture in case this somehow historically significant.

online community?......

in what world?........